2 1/2 year check

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by xxleannexx, Jan 28, 2011.

1. xxleannexx

xxleannexx Mom to a girl and boy

i cannot remember the last i saw my health visitors, but summer will be 3 in April and a couple of people have mentioned to me that she should have her 2 1/2 year check. Have anybody has theres yet and did they contact you or did you take them off your own back?

2. lcside

lcside Mummy to Erin

Erin's got hers on Monday - we had a letter through the post from the health visitor with the appointment on it. xx

3. kpnutt

kpnutt mum to 1 & #2 baking nice

I'd contact your health visitor and arrange an appointment yourself, i've heard a few people that havent got an appointment sent through the post now

4. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

Amelie never has checks :shrug: She's not had a development assessment since she was 6m old :\ Luckily she goes to nursery and they give me updates and I can gauge how she's doing by them.

5. Jules

Jules Mummy of 1 Girl & 1 Boy

My LO was 2 when she last had a check, the healh visitor sent a letter and came to my house, it was to check on speech and autism etc i think. i've not heard anything since...