2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Yes me! Ughhhh I'm going crazy and I'm only 4dpo :wacko:
I'm tired of waiting!!!!!

ff gave me crosshairs today, so im officially 3 dpo but i only have a 12/13 day lutuel phase. Going to be a longggg wait!! i agree i hate waiting, chart stalking, posting and talking to others seriously helps but i feel im becoming obsessed!

this month i'm trying to stay positive (first cycle of soy, and i ovulated early so must have done something for me) but after 2 years of bfn, i kind of give up seeing anything different,

lets pray for a sticky babyyyy :)

i'm not sure if im 2 or 3 dpo but im going to go with 2 dpo for now. the wait is on....

ive had a short lp the last 2 months too but that makes me nervous. i feel obsessed too i sit here and think oh let me get back to work or clean the bathroom or go for a walk and then 45 minutes later im still reading threads lol

i'm not sure if im 2 or 3 dpo but im going to go with 2 dpo for now. the wait is on....

ive had a short lp the last 2 months too but that makes me nervous. i feel obsessed too i sit here and think on let me get back to work or clean the bathroom or go for a walk and then 45 minutes later im still reading threads lol

ive spent all this month reading and reading and looking at charts trying to compare, i can feel myself going slowly insane!!

lets be TWW buddies :happydance:

how long is luteul phase usually?

Can I join in please,I'm 5dpo today and already way past obsessed,lol!wasnt even supposed to be trying yet,bought clearblue ovulation kit to start monitoring my cycles but cudnt resist the urge to try when I got a smilie face on valentines day x

of course :) are you sympton spotting already? when is the witch due and when are you going to test?

My cycles have been all over the place recently so really don't know when the witch sound arrive. I'm going to try and wait until the 1st of march that will be 14days past when I think I ovulated,don't know for sure if I have o'd as I haven't being doing temps just a positive opk
Had pains on Friday so fingers crossed that was o pains,had extra sore boobs aswell but nothing else as of yet x x

ive spent all this month reading and reading and looking at charts trying to compare, i can feel myself going slowly insane!!

mine LP was 14 days like clockwork and now 12...ive read between 11-14 is normal but that it should always be the same so i dont know why i would go from 14 to 12 ...now im going to be crazy excited if af doesnt show up at 12dpo because i have it in my head that that may be the new normal

My cycles have been all over the place recently so really don't know when the witch sound arrive. I'm going to try and wait until the 1st of march that will be 14days past when I think I ovulated,don't know for sure if I have o'd as I haven't being doing temps just a positive opk
Had pains on Friday so fingers crossed that was o pains,had extra sore boobs aswell but nothing else as of yet x x

ooooohh 1st march like me :) test buddies!! i ovulated 1/2 days earlier so expecting the witch 1/2 days earlier, i have a 12 day luteul phase

mine LP was 14 days like clockwork and now 12...ive read between 11-14 is normal but that it should always be the same so i dont know why i would go from 14 to 12 ...now im going to be crazy excited if af doesnt show up at 12dpo because i have it in my head that that may be the new normal

mine is 12 days too :) when is 12dpo for you?

EDIT: when are you going to test? are you feeling positive?

12dpo puts me at march 2nd. i only have one digital test in my possession bc i threw out all the ic hpts that i bought last month. they had horrible indent lines on them so they p'd me off.i ended up throwing 15 tests away and i havent bought anything else yet. debating if i want to go out and get frers or order something online

12dpo puts me at march 2nd. i only have one digital test in my possession bc i threw out all the ic hpts that i bought last month. they had horrible indent lines on them so they p'd me off.i ended up throwing 15 tests away and i havent bought anything else yet. debating if i want to go out and get frers or order something online

i haven't bought any purposely!! going to see how long i can hold off, dont know whether to buy some cheapies of the internet or just wait til closer and buy some "real" tests?!

same thing and i dont want to test too early so i know not having anything in the house is better for my sanity. that ways ill have like at least 15 minutes to talk myself in or out of going to the store LOL

as of right now i think ill try to hold out until march 2nd ...if i can.

last month i went alittle crazy with the symptom spotting too so im going to try not to do that either ...seems all my symptoms were af symptoms also

same thing and i dont want to test too early so i know not having anything in the house is better for my sanity. that ways ill have like at least 15 minutes to talk myself in or out of going to the store LOL

as of right now i think ill try to hold out until march 2nd ...if i can.

last month i went alittle crazy with the symptom spotting too so im going to try not to do that either ...seems all my symptoms were af symptoms also

its my first cycle taking soy so im fx for bfp this month :)

got really watery CM 3dpo (almost 4dpo) have or are any of you guys experiencing this?

also do you have other children or are you ttc #1?

this morning my cm was still watery but last cycle it was lotiony already so im hoping this is a good sign.

we are on our 2nd cycle ttc #1. how about you?

I´m 4DPO today with a 10 day LP last cycle.
:dust:

come join us, any symptons?

ive peed 5 times in the space of 4 hours, :shrug: and had loads of watery creamy (TMI sorry) CM yesterday, was watery but had a creamy texture if that makes sense?! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->