2-3 dpo and af type cramps

M

Mummy1982

And lots of gas is it a good thing :) and I keep peeing lol

Sounds like you may be pregnant. Thats how early my symptoms happened with my first. And nine months later I had my baby girl. The 2WW drove me nuts because I thought I was going crazy. Baby Dust to you!

So sounds promising ? I'm still getting cramps now not as bad as af cramps but kinda dull achy feelings x

That sounds like me!! If I didn't know better Id have though AF was about to arrive with the cramps I've had yesterday and today...but I'm only 5dpo! And I've been full of wind since 2dpo!! :rofl:

Could definitley be. I had cramping that started at 0 dpo. Really thought I was losing it. The ligaments are stretching. The only way to know if you are is to get through the 2ww. Baby Dust. :)

wow, Im having the exact same thing at the moment. Im 3 dpo and Ive had really bad gas all day today (soooo.... unlady like, lol.) and Ive been having cramps and like sharp twinges which ive never had before so fingers crossed we will all get bfps this month

What are u all feeling today I feel slight sick but don't think it's related .... Nothing else really :( part from gassy still lol

Jodi did u ovulate Saturday then? I did I'm 3dpo or do u count the day u ovulated as 1dpo confused.com lol x

Jodi did u ovulate Saturday then? I did I'm 3dpo or do u count the day u ovulated as 1dpo confused.com lol x
Yeah, I ovulated on saturday, lol, looks like we're cycle buddies:happydance: wouldnt it be great if we got bfps at the same time to lol

Ive been really gassy, really thirsty and Ive been having these sharp twinges/cramps... its hard to explain but Ive never had them before. How about you?

Oh and Ive been having difficulity falling asleep to, which kind of sucks because my baby girl gets me up at 4 in the morning

Hi Hun oooo it's exciting I woke up last night and felt very unwell but seemed fine this morning so don't know what that was about and few af cramps again that's it really

Hi Hun oooo it's exciting I woke up last night and felt very unwell but seemed fine this morning so don't know what that was about and few af cramps again that's it really
Hi, hopefully those are good signs for you. As for me, Im feeling much the same today except really tired and emotional as well. I had a bit of a cry watching the tv today, lol, and Ive been kinda cranky toward my poor hubby to, lol.

Hiya Hun got this today not sure what to think
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j378/lisaloo1231/3597e4e6.jpg I'm confused lol

Hi, I see a line on that pic, how long did it take to show up? I agree with Jodiemaire, try again with fmu. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"