2-3 dpo and af type cramps

So one cycle I had cramps after O until AF came...I thought I was preggo! But nope, BFN! Then another cycle, my BB were super tender more so than usual, but nope, BFN! Then another cycle I thought I had implantation bleeding on 7dpo, just a little bit of spotting, but no, AF came a few days later. I think the darn egg is having trouble sticking...:cry:

I'm 3-4 dpo now like some of the ladies in this thread. AF due 12/21. Trying not to SS...but I'm bloated too, of course could just be the food I ate, and I had some loose bowels this AM...tmi? :shrug: Did I mention my back is sore? But, that might be from the lifting I did yesterday. Anyhoo, the BB aren't that sore this month , so who knows.

FX'd for everyone!

Can anybody tweak it's a htp
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j378/lisaloo1231/9f43f2e8.jpg

I think I see a second line there when I tilt my screen, Keep testing and hopefully they will get darker with fmu.... I have my fingers crossed for you. its still really early so dont be to worried, the average time for a bfp to show is around 10 dpo :hugs:

I have the same symptoms but af isnt due til the 28th but it feel like it could come any day now n im only 2 days dpo

I cramped from ovulation all the way to my BFP with my DS, that's how I had a feeling that I was pregnant as I never ever cramped like that before! Good luck!

I had weird cramping, not the AF type, at around 7DPO, then it stopped, but started again at 12 dpo, tested 2 days later (yesterday), and got a BFP. And I'm still cramping with lower backpain. I was told it's the uterus and ligament stretching. You could be preggo:thumbup:

Hello ladies,
Im the same too just as few days dpo. I had ovulated on Dec.31 so me and my husband had intercourse on the 1st and 2nd. How do you accurately count your dpo days? Since the 2nd in the evening I've been having cramps, bloating (twinges), crazy lower back pain, and Im so flipping tired.. I have 2 children already so Im wondering since this would be my 3rd pregnancy you think I may be having earlier symptoms.. Hope I may join in on the conversation, Thanks :) And loads of loads of baby dust!!!

Hoping to be pregnant with baby #3...please please PLEASE :)

Had to though this out there but I just stood up and had a dizzy spell and got black blotchy spots in my vision couldn't see anything had to grab ahold of the wall and shut my eyes for awhile :/ That was really unusual, kinda scary too EEK!!!

Hi all. I'm 1dpo and have had cramps on and off all day, plus lower back pain..... really hoping for bfp... 2 week wait will drive me crazy :nope:

mc 15 Dec 2011 @6 wks - :angel:

Karacal- I know exactly what you mean Im so anxious to take a pregnancy test! But of course have to wait till about the 18th.. Ugh, but I have been feeling so achey since the 2nd and I dont know whats going on with me! Im hoping for a BFP too though :)

Rrecio- u feeling any better?? U maybe stood up too quickly . Fxd for u.
Baby dust to all.x

Karacal- Yes, thanks.. the feeling went away! I just thought that was very unusual for me I haven't had that happen to me in forever. My best friend thinks Im pregnant but Im like you really think even though its been just a matter of a couple days after Ovulation? She was like anything is possible lol!! Thank You, baby dust your way as well :)

Hi rrecio! I have been having the same cramps since 2dpo..actually im not sure of my ovulation but just based it on the ovulation calendar. But I had heavy cramping after 3 days of lovemaking with hubby. I had my period last Dec 16 so we had very unprotected BD on th 30th. The cramping, back aches, sensitive nipples (somtimes a bit heavy like AF is coming) and bloated and big tummy. yesterday I had too much gast and bubbling in my tummy (like an aquarium). Today I've been nauseous and wanted to vomit. But tonight I had a dizzy spell a few seconds that I needed to slow down. I don get this feeling middle of my period and my tummy feels full always and my nipples scratches my clothes and peaks hard. I want to know but it has been 8 days since we tried to conceived ipromtu style (we got carried away that he did not withdraw to his satisfaction). He has been wanting to get me pregnant for the last 8 years for baby#2.

I'm a bit scared that I may alrady be pregnant and I want to know....2WW is such a bad friend.

oops anf somehow i feel that i am restricting my tummy when a sit.

WOW MommyR your symptoms sound pretty promising too :thumbup:

I hope we get :bfp: !!! My cramping did stop today which is a relief because I was so uncompfortable but my back pain hasnt gone away :dohh: Its so weird! I don't even get back pains when Im about to start or on my period, this was seriously out of the blue! I do still feel a bit bloated though.

Hey guys! I'm 3DPO and im having these insane cramps that stick around for like 10 minutes and then disappear. Plus I had a bad headache this morning and I felt sick all day yesterday. I'm also hungry and I've eaten just about my whole kitchen.

And also I forgot to mention that anytime my DH touches my nipples(weird and awkward I know) it hurts to high heavens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->