2-3 DPO and I'm already symptom spotting...

zoe2010

Reaction score
A little bit about me. Both hubby and I are 31 and we've been married for 5 1/2 years. This is our first cycle TTC (actually we're more NTNP but I know when I'm fertile and keep track of my cycles) I don't temp or chart or do OPKs. We're more just going with the flow.

Anyway we BDed on cycle day 12 and again on Saturday afternoon (cycle day 14) after noticing a TON of EWCM that day. And I'm pretty positive I ovulated on Sunday (cycle day 15) so I'm hoping we caught it :)

I'm 2-3 dpo and I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot but here I am lol. Already noticing mild AF like cramps and my breast are already swollen.

Anyone around 2-3 dpo wanna join in?

A little bit about me. Both hubby and I are 31 and we've been married for 5 1/2 years. This is our first cycle TTC (actually we're more NTNP but I know when I'm fertile and keep track of my cycles) I don't temp or chart or do OPKs. We're more just going with the flow.

Anyway we BDed on cycle day 12 and again on Saturday afternoon (cycle day 14) after noticing a TON of EWCM that day. And I'm pretty positive I ovulated on Sunday (cycle day 15) so I'm hoping we caught it :)

I'm 2-3 dpo and I promised myself I wouldn't symptom spot but here I am lol. Already noticing mild AF like cramps and my breast are already swollen.

I'm 6DPO, not quite 2-3 but still "early" to symptom spot and I'm going crazy! Peeing constantly and I have a really odd soreness in my lower abdomen/ uterus area that I've never felt before. Baby dust to us 💕

I'm 6DPO, not quite 2-3 but still "early" to symptom spot and I'm going crazy! Peeing constantly and I have a really odd soreness in my lower abdomen/ uterus area that I've never felt before. Baby dust to us 💕

Yay! Is this your first?

Yay! Is this your first?

Yes ☺ well I had a chemical pregnancy, but I didn't have any symptoms

Hi there! I'm 3dpo (according to my estimations... I'm not temping or testing anything, just listening to my body and keeping an eye out for CM at bathroom time). This is my first month TTC after being on birth control. I think I O'd Saturday evening, since I have had mild cramps for a few days and then some pretty intense ones for about 45 mins. Been a little crampy-ish since, but I feel like I can't trust any "symptoms" due to having been on BCP for 6 months. This would be my first.

Weird thing I noticed tonight was DH and I DTD and my cervix was really sensitive, even though I was totally relaxed. Then, about 45 mins after we were done, my nips were super hard (very abnormal for me... usually that takes a lot of work on DH's part). I've been trying really hard not to obsess about every little thing, but dang... this is difficult! I know I shouldn't technically even start to have symptoms until after implantation, but you know.

Anyway, good luck to you all!

Hi there! I'm 3dpo (according to my estimations... I'm not temping or testing anything, just listening to my body and keeping an eye out for CM at bathroom time). This is my first month TTC after being on birth control. I think I O'd Saturday evening, since I have had mild cramps for a few days and then some pretty intense ones for about 45 mins. Been a little crampy-ish since, but I feel like I can't trust any "symptoms" due to having been on BCP for 6 months. This would be my first.

Weird thing I noticed tonight was DH and I DTD and my cervix was really sensitive, even though I was totally relaxed. Then, about 45 mins after we were done, my nips were super hard (very abnormal for me... usually that takes a lot of work on DH's part). I've been trying really hard not to obsess about every little thing, but dang... this is difficult! I know I shouldn't technically even start to have symptoms until after implantation, but you know.

Anyway, good luck to you all!

You are in the same boat as me :) This is our first cycle TTC as well. Not temping or anything. I think I O'd either late saturday night or early Sunday. I had a ton of EWCM on saturday so we DTD that afternoon. Hoping I caught it.

I hope so too, zoe2010! Good luck to the both of us. This TWW is brutal.

I'm possibly 2 dpo (we'll find out when I temp in the morning if it stays up, lol). This will be my 4th pregnancy if all goes well this month. First symptom for me is ALWAYS implantation cramping, so I'll be waiting for those in a few days! Other than that, most of my symptoms don't tend to start until 5 weeks in with the bloating, so I can rest easy until then and then I'll be on the lookout!

This is going to be an interesting one because I actually just had a MC 3 weeks ago and am surprised that my temp looks like it's going up. I wasn't expecting to O until next month. So I guess we'll see, lol.

I'm possibly 2 dpo (we'll find out when I temp in the morning if it stays up, lol). This will be my 4th pregnancy if all goes well this month. First symptom for me is ALWAYS implantation cramping, so I'll be waiting for those in a few days! Other than that, most of my symptoms don't tend to start until 5 weeks in with the bloating, so I can rest easy until then and then I'll be on the lookout!

This is going to be an interesting one because I actually just had a MC 3 weeks ago and am surprised that my temp looks like it's going up. I wasn't expecting to O until next month. So I guess we'll see, lol.

Good luck!! Keep us updated :)

Hey there :) I'm on my 4th cycle ttc no. 2. I think I am about 5dpo but not sure when I ovulated. For 1-3dpo I had lots of cramping and a heavy/ full feeling in my uterus, not sure if it was related to ovulation or not but haven't had that before. Also my left nipple is hurting a lot when DS feeds. My cm is thick and white. Also my skin is bad atm, new acne everyday. Usually I get a few spots before AF but my skin has stayed bad since AF, so obv. since before ovulation so it's probably due to something not related to pregnancy! lol

I am such a bad symptom spotter! I drive myself nuts googling. I think I've accepted now that I get all different kinds of cm all the time so I'm trying not to think too much into that anymore! The one thing I look out for is IB as at 6dpo with DS I had some brown discharge. I always feel I am out when 6dpo comes and goes with no IB! (even though I know it only happens in 30% pregnancies).

Anyway good luck girls! Hope some bfps happen xx

Hey zoe2010, how are you doing? I'm about 5dpo today with fatigue like crazy. Getting up was a bear and work is dragging and so am I.I just wish I could know already!

Hey zoe2010, how are you doing? I'm about 5dpo today with fatigue like crazy. Getting up was a bear and work is dragging and so am I.I just wish I could know already!

Hey! I'm 5dpo today and so far the only symptoms I'm having are insomnia, swollen breast and I have a heavy feeling in my abdomen. I'm at the beach so I'm honestly not thinking too much about it. It's helping to keep me sane haha

Update on symptoms. 9DPO today and I'm not feeling anymore symptoms really :( 7 DPO I could have swore AF was coming. Had a terrible night sweat and pretty intense cramping, but nothing really since then and my breast don't feel swollen anymore.

I am 11/12dpo and feel like my symptoms are gone too ;( tested yesterday and bfn

Just wanted to give a quick update. I'm 15DPO today and AF is due tomorrow. I don't really feel any AF symptoms really. My cervix is really high and hard, my boobs aren't sore at all. I did come down with a nasty cold on Saturday and I've felt pretty crappy and tired all weekend. I took a First Response Rapid Result on Friday and got a BFN so I promised myself I wouldn't test again until I miss AF. So I'm hoping she stays away :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"