2-3dpo positive signs? Really could use a waiting buddy

BowPeep

NTNP
Reaction score
Only 2-3dpo and already I know this tww is going to send my anxiety levels through the roof.
I'm already feeling rough: feeling nauseous, bloated, constipated, cramps, I'm hungry as a horse but don't actually want any food, and today my nipples feel like I'm rubbing sandpaper over them when they brush against my clothes. TMI part: yesterday I has a thick creamy discharge when I went to the loo and today my CM is cloudy and sticky.
I know that this is all likely due to stress but I feel like I'm going crazy by myself. Could really do with a buddy or two whilst I wait.

Hi Hun, I'm either 2 or 3dpo too. In feeling pretty yuck myself. I've also noticed my cm is very cloudy/creamy with the odd bit of stretchy bits.

What day are you testing Hun x

Officially testing 24th if my patience can hold out that long. How about you?

Hopefully 24th aswell but I'm sure I'll cave beforehand!! My cycles have been really off so I'm hoping I've got dates right! X

Me too. It was dumb luck I happened to start take using OPKS when I did, I thought for sure I had already missed it this cycle. Yet more signs today: nipples are getting very tender and my tastebuds are through the roof. I could actually taste the salt in the butter on my toast! Not been able to stomach much despite feeling ravenous :/

I feel like I can feel my boobs a lot more. I know that sounds odd but I noticed when my clothing rubs them etc! Very odd feeling. Few waves of nausea. X

It's so weird isn't it? Nips are full on corse sandpaper raw now, hubby said they look a little darker than usual. - I'm not used to all this. Never had anything like this before except in the middle of a really bad AF. Did you experience anything this early with your others?

With my first I can't really remember as its 7 years ago ! But with my second I remember feeling very sick early on, but we were told I couldn't have anymore children but BAM!
X

I'm beginning to wonder if my dates are right :S I seem to be feeling much worse than I should for only a few days.

Me too hunni! I've come down with a stinking cold, sore boobs and felt really sick this morning!! Surely you shouldn't feel like that this early 😳

I keep hearing jokes that it's twins. Now I can't get it out of my head!

Oh no don't say that!! Aparently it's common to have twins straight after mirena removal, so for me it could be true if I am!!! I have been so tired today. I've yawned more than I've talked!! Could have happily fell asleep a handful of times today!

Looks like most of my signs were thanks to constipation and gas :S. Temp this morning was down to normal so it looks like no sticky for me. I expect AF will appear shortly. :(

Edit: peeing a little more than usual today. Usually I have quite a strong bladder but already been four times this morning and I've barely drunk anything.

Ohh sounds promising. Remember you're not out until the witch shows. Good luck Hun! X

That's true! I guess I just don't want to get my hopes up too much. How are things with you Hun? I think I'm coming down with a cold :( Nose is blocked and my throat is super painful.

I've woken up with terrible runs (tmi)
One major thing is though i am absolutely shattered all the time. I could sleep the clock round. I am in bed for 8:30 every night and yawning alllllll day long!

How are things at your end? Have you been checking your CM? X

I am exhausted today, my eyes hurt trying to keep them open. CM has been creamy and sticky but today it was more like water. I have been peeing for England though.

This is scary! It's like our bodies are in sync!! My CM is creamy, with a tiny bit of stringy bit in but has been for a while now. Defo not ovulation type CM. Too creamy for it to be. Weeing aswell, I went wee roughly 20 mins ago and need to go again :( x

Oh Hun I am so sick now :(. This is no longer a slight cold. My temp was up to 37.57 this morning. I am sweating and shaking and coughing up big globs of dark yellow mucus. I got home after work yesterday and fell asleep. Slept for nearly 12 hours straight.

Oh no ! I hope you feel better soon Hun. Hopefully it's just because your immune system is too busy supplying a little bump ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->