2-3dpo positive signs? Really could use a waiting buddy

Ive no idea.

i breastfed my eldest for 2 years and my other daughter for 18 months. Thats the only time i can remember seeing anything like this. x

Lilysmum- I breastfed for 18 months and still get a little milk, that child is now almost 10! I told my doc at my annual and he ordered a prolactin test. If it's too high it can cause infertility but mine levels were normal, even with the milk.

AF is now officially late but still getting cramps! Tested twice - yesterday and last night and BFN. I only have 4 tests left so just waiting it out now so I can hurry up and try OPK next cycle!

I'm not sure how to feel right now. Heat wave at the moment means that poolside was way too hot this evening. I lasted an hour then went to the entrance to try and cool off but within minutes got dizzy and collapsed in the doorway. The manager and lifeguards quickly came over with ice packs and took me to a cool room but since then I've been feeling lightheaded and having AF style cramps. I am terrified I've caused a problem and if there is a little noodle in there it's at risk of not being in there for much longer.
Been very emotional today already. One of my students told me his grandparent died two days ago and I had to seriously choke back tears, and a burst into tears as I collapsed as well. :(

I'm not sure how to feel right now. Heat wave at the moment means that poolside was way too hot this evening. I lasted an hour then went to the entrance to try and cool off but within minutes got dizzy and collapsed in the doorway. The manager and lifeguards quickly came over with ice packs and took me to a cool room but since then I've been feeling lightheaded and having AF style cramps. I am terrified I've caused a problem and if there is a little noodle in there it's at risk of not being in there for much longer.
Been very emotional today already. One of my students told me his grandparent died two days ago and I had to seriously choke back tears, and a burst into tears as I collapsed as well. :(

Oh no!! I hope you're ok now hunni. Try not to worry about everything hunni. I'm sure if there is a little noodle in there then they will be fine :)

I can agree with you on the emotional front!! I've been chocking back tears all day :( xx

I hope you're alright Bowpeep. Def drink lots of water and stay out of the heat if possible.

Thanks ladies. It's really difficult with my job because I'm not allowed to leave poolside. Still getting a BFN on the FRER too which isn't helping matters. It might just be because I have a low amount of hGC to start with.

Aww, how are things today Hun???
I've been having AF type cramps and backache with terrible hip ache today!! X

Job wise was better. At hydro they bought a large fan onto poolside so that helped and when I taught in the evening I stayed in the water which made a massive difference. Body wise I ached all over and had quite bad back pain when I wasn't in the water. Also had strong cramps a could of times during the day but they only lasted a few seconds (which AF they are constant). Had acid reflux in the evening which was pretty horrible but thankfully mild.
Last night I dreamt I had the most beautiful little girl. At one point she started crying and saying mummy! Mummy! Then I said I was her mummy and she hugged me super tight.

Oh that is such a precious but bittersweet dream! It sound like something is up down there with the intermittent cramping. Usually AF cramping is constant with me too.

I've never been so scared that my AF is going to show up any minute. I keep thinking what if all of this is in my head and I'm actually just super late. Then I start thinking would I still be feeling like this even if DH and I hadn't done the BD when I ovulated. I'm just a bag of nerves a mixed feelings right now :(

Looks like my feelings might be justified. There were bright red streaks when I wiped. :(

Oh no!!! I really hope AF doesn't come for you hunni!!

X

Well there is always the slim chance that it really is twins. Saturday I had cramps on my left and spotting and last night/this morning I had cramps on my right and spotting. #notovertillitsover

Oh no :( I'm sorry Hun!! It's not ever until she arrives though? Any other symptoms?

I've woken up ever so light headed!! Keep nearly passing out, or collapsing! Maybe the heat.

Not had any more spotting and cramping is intermittent rather than prolonged. Right now it's just a general feeling that she is due. Will test with FRER tomorrow morning if I've still not had any definite AF start. If bfn and AF still hasn't shown by weds, will test again with digital

Feeling feint is never good but this heat is making everything worse. Make sure you are drinking plenty of cool water and try not to expose yourself to direct sunlight. If possible wear some loose, thin fabric clothing. If the dizziness and feint feeling persists you can apply some ice or a cold pack to the back of your neck/base of your scull to reduce your temperature. Hope you're feeling better soon Hun :)

Feeling feint is never good but this heat is making everything worse. Make sure you are drinking plenty of cool water and try not to expose yourself to direct sunlight. If possible wear some loose, thin fabric clothing. If the dizziness and feint feeling persists you can apply some ice or a cold pack to the back of your neck/base of your scull to reduce your temperature. Hope you're feeling better soon Hun :)

Thanks hunni. I'm on tablets from my doctors for dizziness and nausea but seems to be worse in this heat!!

Where abouts do you live?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back