2-3dpo positive signs? Really could use a waiting buddy

Not had any more spotting and cramping is intermittent rather than prolonged. Right now it's just a general feeling that she is due. Will test with FRER tomorrow morning if I've still not had any definite AF start. If bfn and AF still hasn't shown by weds, will test again with digital

Aww Hun fingers crossed. I've given up hope. I tested yesterday and BFN. I think I'm due on tomorrow. But obviously with my irregular cycles I'm not 100% not had a bleed since removal (14th June) had 4 days of slight spotting from 16th--9th June but told its withdrawal bleeding from mirena. No bleeding since. Guess it's just a waiting game! X

This was my first cycle after mc. I bled for two months straight then had two weeks off thanks to hormones that the doctor gave me, then back on for another 6 days once the hormones were finished.
Sadly I am now out as the witch has most definitely arrived. Strangely I actually don't feel too bad. There is a sense of calm knowing I have a clean slate to start again and learn from my experience this time round.

Oh no!!!! I'm sorry hunni but I'm happy you feel better now!

As for me, no AF. I'm calculating she should arrive tomorrow but that's not set in stone x

Just took a clearblue advanced ovulation dig I test out of curiosity and got a flashing smiley but the lines inside were negative to me??

Interesting fact: ovulation tests can show a positive if pregnant....

Well I've done a pregnancy test and it was BFN, done a cheap OPK and looks like it's getting strong so I could in fact be coming upto ovulation?! A flashing smiley means high fertility, a solid means peak so it's getting close! X

I ovulated a lot later than usual too. Hopefully you have another shot at this cycle ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->