2-3dpo

Steph3052

Reaction score
So I'm new at this...1st month actively TTC. I've been taking prenatals, mag, Maca, and vitex for almost 2 months as well as healthy diet and exercise. Both of my half sisters have PCOS with a hx of MCS so I decided to give myself a leg up. I'm using fertility friend which showed me I have a 29-30 cycle and AF started on 2/7. Using OPKS I got an LH surge on 2/19, we BD every other day leading up to O as well as on the day of the LH surge. I know you don't usually have symptoms in till implantation but I'm having some that I'd like advice on. On the 19th I had a slight streak of blood mixed with my CM which I chalked up to O. On 2/20 I started having urinary frequency every 20-30 mins. My 1st thought was a UTI due to excessive BD but I work in the medical field and I know all the signs and I'm able to get out a decent amt of urine with each trip, the only difference is a stronger smell that's not infection smell just pungent. I only drink water usually 10+ glasses daily and I've made an effort after BD to thoroughly clean the area to prevent a UTI. I've also had breast heaviness and a bout of nausea with a full feeling in my lower abdomen. Am I just mistaking hormones for very early pregnancy symptoms? I'd also like to wean off of the Maca and Vitex but I've heard esp with Vitex that some women can MC once they stop it to early. Any advice around be greatly appreciated😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->