2 bargains I found today :)

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
https://www.laredoute.co.uk/Product/Product.aspx?CompanyId=R&&ProductCode=8973785

Christmas blanket for £2.25 delivered (they have a free delivery and 20% off on the website)

anddddd

Elizabeth Arden jewellery box filled with makeup, was £200 now £35, free delivery with SHIPXMAS code

https://www.lookfantastic.com/beaut...lizabeth-arden-pink-jewellery-colour-box.html

:flower:

Wow great...love the xmas blanket its gorgeous! wonder why it says not suitable for under 3's? x

God knows :shrug: I got one for Amelie.. it's not as if I leave her alone anyway.

wow love the blanket, i just spent ages looking at all the bargains but youcant buy unless you have an account :( unless i am really missing something lol

It's coming up £6.99 for the blanket, am I missing something? I love it anyway and will buy it for that price but I much prefer a bargain lol!

:dohh: found it on the 1st page! After I've somehow managed to order it at £6.99! I should go back to blonde I tells ya lol!!

You defo don't need to be an account holder already hun, I just made one earlier to order it.

Sorry forgot to put the code down :rofl: It's 5688.

You defo don't need to be an account holder already hun, I just made one earlier to order it.

oh how did you do it, everytiem i try it keeps asking for my account number to sign up for using it online, cant seem to find a link to be a totally new customer

oh how did you do it, everytiem i try it keeps asking for my account number to sign up for using it online, cant seem to find a link to be a totally new customer

Go to check out and it asks you to either sign in on the left and on the right it says 'new customers' :shrug:

Go to check out and it asks you to either sign in on the left and on the right it says 'new customers' :shrug:

nah not working for me, it wont let me put anything in the basket :wacko: oh well never mind lol

would of been a fab baragin x

What an absolute bargain for that blanket! I've just ordered it now, thanks :hugs:

I got one and it's great but I paid £1-2 more on vertbaudet.

i ordered the blanket plus 2 pairs of pj's and a dress! all for less than £20! bargain! that code also deducts 20% of anything else you order.

can i ask...have you actually bought the make up box?...if so how long did it take to get there?

My dad just ordered the makup box for my biatch of a sister..........so heres hoping it arrive before xmas so it will calm her hot little head! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->