#2 bun is in the oven!!!!!

Soccergurl3

Expecting #2!!!
Reaction score
My husband and I have officially been trying for 3 cycles now. But if it was up to me we would have started trying 2-3 years ago. I got pregnant with my son when I was 19 and now that he will be 6 in September it felt like my clock was ticking to give him a brother/sister.

My husband has always been the type that wanted to wait for the perfect timing, a new house, new car, good career and finances. So we finally got everything that he wanted and decided to try. I was getting frustrated that it didn't happen right away with our first :( This cycle the only thing that i did different was use Soft Cups and Pre-Seed. I now swear by these products as they gave me my beautiful :bfp:

What are soft cups and preseed hun?
Nevermind that CONGRATS :D

My husband and I have officially been trying for 3 cycles now. But if it was up to me we would have started trying 2-3 years ago. I got pregnant with my son when I was 19 and now that he will be 6 in September it felt like my clock was ticking to give him a brother/sister.

My husband has always been the type that wanted to wait for the perfect timing, a new house, new car, good career and finances. So we finally got everything that he wanted and decided to try. I was getting frustrated that it didn't happen right away with our first :( This cycle the only thing that i did different was use Soft Cups and Pre-Seed. I now swear by these products as they gave me my beautiful :bfp:

Hi congratulations!! Could you let me know what those things are also? I am TTC in Oct. X:happydance:

Hi congratulations!! Could you let me know what those things are also? I am TTC in Oct. X:happydance:

pre seed is a type of lube you can use when trying to conceive.I am trying that is month. If you do not get a lot of EWCM then use that and the soft cup is like a little "cup" you insert into yourself after bd to keep the swimmers inside. I didn't try this one, but a lot of women do. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->