2 day period

Tmav

Reaction score
Hello all. I was hoping I could get some people with stories to share relating to my situation. My husband and I are ttc. I was going to wait until after af was due to test but 2 days before she was due I started to spot. I thought it could be implantation, but by the next day it was a little heavier. The next day almost gone. Today I barely see anything when I wipe and it looks like it is a little old, like there was still just a little left over. So I really only bleed for 1 1/2 days. I normally am very regular. I never spot before I'm due. I will spot on the first day and after that is is always pretty heavy for at least 3 days, then I spot for another 2. Anyone one go through something similar and end up pregnant or anyone have light periods the first 1 or 2 months of their pregnancy?:wacko:

I had around 1 day of spotting/almost light flow at about 12 dpo with my second child. I was able to get a BFP 2 days later.
Got my fingers crossed for you :)

Thank you Hamurphy!!!! Got my fingers crossed for you too. I had already resigned to the idea of just trying again this month, but then my period got all wacky and now I don't know if that is even what it was.

With my 1st I got my bfp then started bleeding about 2 days after and it lasted for 2 weeks! I got my bloods took and they said my hcg levels were very high for only one baby so it suggested I was having twins or triplets. I had a scan a few days later that showed just a yolk sac so had to go back 2 weeks later and there was one perfectly healthy baby in there :) they think I mc one very early on at 5 weeks because of the high hormone levels. It wasn't just blood that was coming out tho there was little bits in it and after the bleeding stopped it turned to water with grey little bits of tissue in it. Your best off taking a test and if it turns out positive then go to the docs just to be safe x

Dinky...Thank you. I had ordered some HPTs from amazon for this coming month since obviously I thought I was out and we would be trying again. Maybe I will wait until they come and test with one of those. By the way...I see that there is a way to officially thank someone, but i am unsure how to. I wouldn't want anyone to think I am ungrateful if they see by my name that I have never thanked anyone. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know.

Under the post there is a smiley and the word thanks you can click on to thank someone :) I just figured it out by accident recently

Dinky...Thank you. I had ordered some HPTs from amazon for this coming month since obviously I thought I was out and we would be trying again. Maybe I will wait until they come and test with one of those. By the way...I see that there is a way to officially thank someone, but i am unsure how to. I wouldn't want anyone to think I am ungrateful if they see by my name that I have never thanked anyone. If anyone knows how to do this, please let me know.

Actually I've remembered what happened now it was 5 years ago lol. I thought I started my period and it suddenly stopped the next day and it was a weird bleed. So I tested and it came out positive! Then 2 days later I started to bleed! Your welcome and I hope it's good news for you :)

LOL...now I'll be thanking everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->