2 days early could I be pregnant?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by AnnaEccles, Nov 17, 2011.

1. AnnaEccles

AnnaEccles Pregnant 3rd Trimester

Hi guys,
    well thought this may be the month as I was getting all the symptoms , and I was due on friday but came on yesterday, suddenly felt very damp!! And had pinky dischargey clotty substance there, today its heavy and red. I havent been stressed or any2ing for once I hafve felt calm lol does this sound like a period? This will be our second we are trying for?? Weve been trying for months now and still no show :(
    Advice needed guys anyone had similar problems? Xxx

2. JIR705

JIR705 Pregnant with #4!

sounds like regular af to me.... that just means u can start trying sooner? are u using opk's or charting temps?

3. TracyE.

TracyE. Well-Known Member

If the flow is bright red and a bit heavier than it sounds like your AF came a little early. And that is totally normal, even for someone who is normally pretty regular.

4. AnnaEccles

AnnaEccles Pregnant 3rd Trimester

No i am not charting. I finished yesterday and have had the strangest pink sticngy clear discharge tmi sorry! What do u think? Im clinging to anything its so hard :( x

5. charlie_lael

charlie_lael Guest

How long was your AF? If it was really short and strange to you and you're really concerned that you still might be pregnant then I would go to get a blood test. Even if it is just to ease your mind. GL, hun.