2 days early could I be pregnant?

AnnaEccles

Pregnant 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
Hi guys,
well thought this may be the month as I was getting all the symptoms , and I was due on friday but came on yesterday, suddenly felt very damp!! And had pinky dischargey clotty substance there, today its heavy and red. I havent been stressed or any2ing for once I hafve felt calm lol does this sound like a period? This will be our second we are trying for?? Weve been trying for months now and still no show :(
Advice needed guys anyone had similar problems? Xxx

sounds like regular af to me.... that just means u can start trying sooner? are u using opk's or charting temps?

If the flow is bright red and a bit heavier than it sounds like your AF came a little early. And that is totally normal, even for someone who is normally pretty regular.

No i am not charting. I finished yesterday and have had the strangest pink sticngy clear discharge tmi sorry! What do u think? Im clinging to anything its so hard :( x

How long was your AF? If it was really short and strange to you and you're really concerned that you still might be pregnant then I would go to get a blood test. Even if it is just to ease your mind. GL, hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->