2 days late, 3rd Clomid cycle

alison22

Reaction score
Okay ladies,

I just finished my third cycle of Clomid. I ended up taking my Clomid on my fourth day, third full heavy flow day- cd8. I am two days late but have gotten two negative tests today and day af was due, Saturday. I am just trying to figure out whats going on. My boobs are sore but that happens before af. Anyone else on Clomid have similar results or problems?

Happened to me a couple of times and I ended up having to bring on AF. Unfortunately I had been annovulatory. The first time this happened to me, I fell pregnant rhe next cycle on the same dose of clomid.

Fingers crossed for you!

Did you have a normal cycle the first time on Clomid? I just find it weird that its worked the other two times and my af was on point bpth months.

The very first time I took it, my cycle was 50 days on 50mg so next time dr upped it to 100 and it dropped to 35 days.

Did Two months at that. Took a break from it. Went back on. First month, annovulatory. Next month fell pregnant.

I hope it's as good this time round!

Okay. My first two cycles were completely on point. I had thirty day cycles. This round I got my normal sore boobs before af, but I have been waiting for three days and still no flow. Im just not sure what is going on.

Alison, did u temp to see if u ovulate? Im taking clomid too and my temp remains low, so im pretty sure its annov for me. I will be cd34 tmr and will be properly 1 day late on cd35 but im not expecting af anyway since it is an annov cycle. But at least I know if af didnt show it doesnt mean im pregnant. I think temp does help alot to know whts going on. Oh and I went for folliculat scans and dr said I ovulated on cd17 but no temp rise, no positive opk and no symptoms at all so im pretty sure dr was wrong. Anyway, I hope u get ur answer soon, you could very well be pregnant but takes longer to show bfp. Hopefully. Fx for u!

I just got af. And off the phone with my obgyn office. I will start up the Clomid again in June due to my husbands deployment for a few weeks and conveniently during ovulation this month. I do not temp, I never wake up early enough or everyday to remember. I was taking opks and got positive both previous cycles but this month I did not want to stress much. They will be doing a progesterone level check in June and possibly checking my husband. Hopefully this summer is the one for the books. :) clomid has worked for me though, good luck to you!

Sorry AF got you dear. Goodluck to you and hopefully june brings you a happy sticky bean! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->