2 days late and have a faint line - is this something to worry about?

Summerbabyx

Reaction score
Hello everyone this is my first post so not sure whether I'm doing this right or not 😊
I sadly suffered an early miscarriage on may 30th and was around 5wks 4 days. Each test I did around that pregnancy was faint :( Obviously I wasn't sure on where I would stand with ovulation dates going forward but me and OH thought we'd not worry too much. However on Thursday 29th June I started having the same pregnancy symptoms as last time including incredibly sore boobs! I took a test and it is a faint positive! Faint but definitely there! I have mixed emotions, so happy to be blessed with being pregnant again but so so worried that it's a faint line and should be stronger by now? Are faint lines a worry or concern?
Thanks so much in advance, it's constantly on my mind! Xxx

I wouldn't worry too much about about a faint line hun. It could just be that your still really early if you aren't sure what date you ovulated. Try not to worry. I know that's easier said than done :hugs:

Ah thanks for replying! I do remember having ovulation pains around 8th and 9th June but I will take your advise and try and chill out cos stressing isn't going to help! I'll hope for good news! 😚 Xxx

I agree. O pains are very unreliable. some cycles I had them, others none. Sometimes I got them before O, sometimes on O day, sometimes after O. It was all over the place. You really can only pinpoint o based on bbt or bloodwork and being off just a couple days will affect the amount of hcg in your system and darkness of the line. Fxed for you

Sorry for the tmi but had ewcm then on those dates but thinking about it had it later on in the month too! Thanks for the best wishes! 😚 Xxx

Yeah honestly I don't track my cm because I never get ewcm/I hate touching my cervical area lol but from what I hear from my friends who did they had similar experiences with it being all over. Sometimes days before or getting it then not long. I just think you are early and give it time that line should darken up for you :). Do you have a pic of it by any chance?

I wouldn't worry too much. I would advise doing another test in a couple of days. Good luck :flower:

Aww okay thank you that's good to know! Yeah do you know how to upload a picture on here can't grasp it? Lol! Ah thanks Excalibur my doc suggested I wait until next Thursday! I'll try hold my nerve! Xxx

You're more than welcome :flower:

Next Thursday? Even I wouldn't be able to wait that long! :haha: xxx

Ah I know Thursday seems like forever especially for a poas addict like me! It wont let me upload the picture without having made 10 posts or something? So I've made it my profile picture instead xxx

lol I would say like give it two a week is overkill

And giiirrrl there is NOTHING faint about that line lol I thought you meant squinter

Haha! Oh really?? My doctor laughed and said hmm well there may be something there! Glad to hear that thanks! Lets hope this one sticks! xxx

I totally see that line clearly!.

Good luck with your next test. xx

Thanks so much girlies!
My last pregnancy which was a mc never got darker so I'm eager to see! I'll take a test in a few days then, I'll let you know xxx

definately positive!

congratulations :flower:

Thank you all!
Well I can't believe it I never ever do gardening lol, did some the other day and have had the worst allergic reaction to a bug bite last night!
I'm covered in hives from top to toe and can't even take any antihistamines 😭 So I'm a walking Casper at the moment with all the calamine lotion I have all over me 👻 I'll defo test tomoro ☺️ Xxx

Ouch! I hope you are feeling better tomorrow! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->