2 days late. Bfn. Light pink bleeding. Help!

BabyMcRayRay

Reaction score
Okay so I have pretty regular 27 day cycles I was due for my period 2 days ago. No sign of it. I've tested with the curved frer 2 days ago and thought I saw a line but its looking to be more like an evap maybe. This morning I woke up to light pink bleeding. TMI warning but my normal flow starts in the morning and once I stand up there's a... Gush....this morning it was just there and so I showered and put a pad on thinking I was maybe out. But I haven't had to change my pad all day. Its there no mistaking but its not heavy. Just really light. Pink. Especially when I wipe. Its very light pink. I'm having dull cramps and bloating. Its pink and sometimes brown on my pad. What is going on? Is this my period or late implantation? Is there any hope for me?

Hi there. Relax and retest sweetie!

Sounds very much like IB. How is your progesterone normally? Is it ever low? You should retest right away just incase you are spotting because of low progesterone.

I read that a light pink color is normal, and a brown color is normal but it should not be red.

This sounds like your period is here. IB happens within a day or two of it happening, not 2 weeks later. It's also not as common as many women think. It maybe happens in about 20% of women.

Sometimes you just get an off cycle. The new design of the frers has been known to cause false positives.

This sounds like your period is here. IB happens within a day or two of it happening, not 2 weeks later. It's also not as common as many women think. It maybe happens in about 20% of women.

Sometimes you just get an off cycle. The new design of the frers has been known to cause false positives.

She said she is only 2 days late hun

IB is super common around that time. They say it is from burrowing

From what I have read ib happens right away upon implantation. Not when your period is due. If you are late and spotting either you are getting your period or it was a chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->