2 days late - BFN - still hopeful for the :BFP:

tahi13

Reaction score
So I am new to this but I figured I join a discussion board because I have a lot on my mind. I am currently TTC, however, so far unsuccessful. This month I was supposed to get AF on 12/28 but my cycle is irregular and can be a few days late, but for the past 2 months I have been on a 28 day cycle. I was so hesitant to take a test because I have only been let down in the last. This month feels different. I did not have pms symptoms like I normally do every other month (my breasts were not sore, didn't have any cramps and was not fatigued) however now that AF is due anyday I am feeling slight sensations in my nipples that I normally do not feel while on my period. I am also more tired, have a lot of white discharge, slight waves of nausea come but I am not sure if it's all in my mind. Also, the day AF was due, my fiance and I had sex and there was some blood after. But since then I have not seen any other spotting on my panties or when I pee. Normally sex brings my period to come quicker but that is mainly why I wanted to join this board -because I am still late and this month feels different. I just can't explain (IDK if I am just being too hopeful). This morning I took a first response hpt and it was a BFN :( Still praying for my BFP. Should I test again soon or make an appt to see my dr? Any response is appreciated. Hoping someone was/is in the same boat.....

Oh and I am also having period-like cramps, constipated and very thirsty.

I was 4 days late this cycle I just got my af today, so trust me I know how you feel but just try to relax as much as you can because stressing about it can delay it further honestly.
Gl hun and lots of :dust: to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->