2 days late, BFN.

shoneysmora

Reaction score
I'm so weirded out by my body tbh. I have a 28-29 day cycle. AF was due in the 5th of September but nothing has come, and I don't feel her coming either. Lately Ive been having lower back pains a lot on&off. Random cramps as if I'm going to have my period, but i dont. These last 3 days my boobs feel "full" or tight. Yesterday I smelled Pizza Rolls and it made me feel sick. Yet I took a Early Response HPT but it came out negative. My Cervix is high/soft/closed. When I check it I have EWCM.. could I be pregnant? Possibly my HCG levels are too low to detect?

I'm so weirded out by my body tbh. I have a 28-29 day cycle. AF was due in the 5th of September but nothing has come, and I don't feel her coming either. Lately Ive been having lower back pains a lot on&off. Random cramps as if I'm going to have my period, but i dont. These last 3 days my boobs feel "full" or tight. Yesterday I smelled Pizza Rolls and it made me feel sick. Yet I took a Early Response HPT but it came out negative. My Cervix is high/soft/closed. When I check it I have EWCM.. could I be pregnant? Possibly my HCG levels are too low to detect?

Hello,
I was in a very similar position with my July cycle. Unfortunately for me, despite having pregnancy symptoms that were almost identical to the ones I've had before with my 2 little girls, I still ended up with a BFN. AF was just late! Ever since my cycles vary from 32 - 38 days.
Has AF shown yet or have you taken anymore tests?
It is possible your hcg levels are low. Some people don't detect a pregnancy until a little later on. Have you tried a Clearblue Digital! I swear by the weeks indictor.
Anyway, hope your okay. Hope you get your BFP! :flower:

I'm 20 dpo and no sign of AF, i have lower back pains and cramps but not like AF cramps, i tested on 17 and 18 DPO and nothing :( this morning i woke up with a metalic taste in mouth

AF hasn't shown up yet! I'm still having EWCM when I check my cervix. It's now medium, soft and closed. Not sure if it means anything. Been having cramps on my left ovary.. I keep thinking I'm bleeding and then I go check and Nothing, it's just CM. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->