2 days more to work!!

MrsHedgehog

Reaction score
I only have 2 more days of work before I finish for a whole year! Woohoo!! I'm a teacher and the summer holidays start on Friday so I'm a lady of leisure until the baby arrives in September. I enjoy my job but since I've been pregnant I've not been able to concentrate at all on work. I'm looking forward to having the next few months to relax and concentrate on preparing for baby. I'm so glad I don't have to work up until my due date :cloud9:

All I can say is you lucky lucky lady and enjoy it the best you can !!!!

xx

Wow, that would be a wonderful feeling!!

Yeh!

The perks of being a teacher!

I am a high-school teacher and I finished yesterday for the summer!! I have 9.5 weeks off! I went back to work part-time when Anna turned 1. Had 7 days holiday entitlement (well actually 43 days but had to take 7 and got paid the rest!) so thats why I am finishing a bit early.

Only the head and some staff know I am pregnant, no bump yet, so when I go back I will be 26wks then and hopefully proudly showing off a nice bump - I got my bump around then with my first baby so expect to be showing by then!

I will go have to go back mid-August for 8wks though:flower:

Yeh!

The perks of being a teacher!

I am a high-school teacher and I finished yesterday for the summer!! I have 9.5 weeks off! I went back to work part-time when Anna turned 1. Had 7 days holiday entitlement (well actually 43 days but had to take 7 and got paid the rest!) so thats why I am finishing a bit early.

Only the head and some staff know I am pregnant, no bump yet, so when I go back I will be 26wks then and hopefully proudly showing off a nice bump - I got my bump around then with my first baby so expect to be showing by then!

I will go have to go back mid-August for 8wks though:flower:

I work in Italy and here the summer holidays go from now until mid-September! Enjoy your holidays. I'm sure the 8 weeks when you go back will just fly by. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->