2 days overdue the scan EDD and have clary sage oil

Greta Chick

Happy mum of 3 :-)
Reaction score
burning and also massaged into my bump.

Hubby asked what it was and I told him and he said "can't you wait until monday?" (when the birth centre re-opens). I told him if I'm not dilated and baby's not ready nothing will happen anyway. Even this close, he's still not 100% convinced on a homebirth :shrug:

My instinct said baby would come tomorrow but we'll see........

The house is totally finished now so I'm fed up and ready to meet Skippy now.

Hurry up baby! :baby:

xx

Hope baby is either with you or on it's way! :)

Good luck!! Hopefully you'll get to Jubilee, I'm hoping for a water birth again :) still got 17 days until my due date though!! X

Hope baby is either with you or on it's way! :)

Neither unfortunately :growlmad: I'm fed up now, I've ran around like a blue-@rsed fly trying to get everything ready for before Skippy comes, and now s/he is keeping me waiting, grrr!!

I'm soooooo ready to meet our little one but there's no sign of imminent labour AT ALL :nope:

xx

Good luck!! Hopefully you'll get to Jubilee, I'm hoping for a water birth again :) still got 17 days until my due date though!! X

I don't mind whether I go to Jubilee or not now, I just want baby to be born and if that's at home that's fine with me :thumbup:

xx

Patience is something that really should be bottled.. ;-) I know what it is like. Hang in there.. we can at least guarentee it will happen at some point. Distraction is a god-send to keeping your mind off it and helping you relax. What makes you laugh or smile - try some of that.
xXx

Patience is something that really should be bottled.. ;-) I know what it is like. Hang in there.. we can at least guarentee it will happen at some point. Distraction is a god-send to keeping your mind off it and helping you relax. What makes you laugh or smile - try some of that.
xXx

Normally I'd be really patient and happy to have baby as late as s/he wants to be, but I've got spd and my bump is so low and heavy it's painful to walk and I can't bend down to pick things up/put on my shoes and socks or even my pants without a struggle :blush:

xx

xXx

Normally I'd be really patient and happy to have baby as late as s/he wants to be, but I've got spd and my bump is so low and heavy it's painful to walk and I can't bend down to pick things up/put on my shoes and socks or even my pants without a struggle :blush:

xx

I completely appreciate that. I have to get hubby to put my socks of for me now :blush: I've been pretty much over this pregnancy from about week 24. I know that sound horrible as we tried so hard to get pregnant but it doesn't make my pain and discomfort any less.

Anywho what I was going to say was the only thing that has gotten me through it was letting go. I've literally had to give my pregnancy over to my LO (and personally for me to God, but you can insert anything else there) I realize there is nothing I can do to change her coming. I can help with the labour aspect of things (like RTL and EPO). But ultimately it's out of my control. Which for me is hard personally... I'm a bit of an anal control freak hahaha.

Greta Chick - I totally sympathise - thinking of you :flower:

Anywho what I was going to say was the only thing that has gotten me through it was letting go. I've literally had to give my pregnancy over to my LO (and personally for me to God, but you can insert anything else there) I realize there is nothing I can do to change her coming. I can help with the labour aspect of things (like RTL and EPO). But ultimately it's out of my control. Which for me is hard personally... I'm a bit of an anal control freak hahaha.

That's what I need to do this time! DS was 18 days past EDD and if I'm not careful I'm going to get totally hung up on this LO being overdue - which won't help! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->