2 days til AF due...

TattooedMamma

Reaction score
Just wish it was Wednesday already so AF was here or not here..

Ive kina built my hopes up too much this month but had a dream the other night that AF arrived so im probably out lol

GRRRRRRR hate this wait :wacko:

I'm with you! My AF is due Wednesday as well, and I just want to know. I've been taking one cheap test each morning since Saturday, which was only 7/8 dpo due to a shorter cycle. 3 BFN.....It is still early though...I'm pretty sure I'm only 9 dpo now...but they are stark white negatives :(.

However, I am almost always spotting by this time in my cycle, and there is nothing there....so I am getting my hopes up a little, which could be bad.

Did you have any symptoms??

Good luck and baby dust!!

Im about 12 dpo but don't have any tests to test.. plus im scared for it to be neg.

No symptoms at all tbh.. the only thing that's possibly different is that I had REALLY bizarre and realistic dreams 8dpo, 9dpo and 10dpo and i hardy ever have/remember dreams. But it's probably just me hoping so much.

Any symptoms for u yet?

Aw extra goodluck and lots of :dust:

omg i think ive actually miscalculated..

CD1 for me was 14th May.. OV 25th May.. so that was only 11 days
Then I assumed my LP would be 14days.. but that would only be a 25 days cycle and im normally around 28.. LP must be longer,unless i've a short cycle this month

AAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I feel like screaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"