2 days to go .. and no signs !!

charliemidge

Reaction score
I have 2 days to go until my due date (Thursday 27th) and NOTHING :nope:

I had to go for a growth scan on the 23rd December as i was measuring HUGE for dates and still am and i was told "Dont be surprised if you have her early" Well no such luck im still a whale and still waiting !!!

Any suggestions guys on how to get this little madam moving ? :shrug:

This is my 2nd Baby - - I was 4 days over with my first (son) and only had a 4hr labour :winkwink: but something is telling me this one will be a pain !!

I feel your pain as I don't have ANY symptoms either...nothing! I even feel lighter and better than at 34-35 weeks...:cry:, which wouldn't be so bad, but I am expecting to have some symptoms, anything...
I am scared about her size as well, so the sooner, the better...

What I've tried so far, didn't make any difference, at least not yet:
- Raspberry leaf tea started at 35 weeks, now I drink 4 cups/day (4 sachets)
- bouncing on fitness ball
- having sex every other day (lie down after to keep "it" on my cervix- for prostaglandins, and orgasm-for oxytocin)- sorry if TMI
- nipple stimulation (by my DH)- 3-5 mins at the time, each nipple

Nothing so far for me, but these things may work well for other ppl...

Good luck:hugs:

I have never gotten signs till I went into labour not even a BH :(

But wen I think back I done a bit of cleaning and going up and down stairs maybe that helped :blush:

Good luck :hugs:

Iv tried everything but the Tea which doesnt appeal at all as im not a tea drinker :nope:

Nothing is working, my friend is being induced today as she is 10 days over and i dont want to be like that :wacko: or i will cry !!!

Im just sooo uncomfortable now and cant do any of the things i like to do and feel as though im getting on my sons nerves now (5yrs old) as mommy is just a whale and no fun :cry:

Thanks ladies .. i think i will try hoovering the stairs and all the bedrooms in the morning or something exhausting and see if that helps to move her along a bit .. must be worth a try .. lol

I had no signs of labour either, my waters just broke suddenly when I got out of bed at 11pm on the Friday and contractions started 30 mins later. He was born one day early :)

Oh .. i soooo hope this happens to me .. im keeping my fingers and toes crossed :)

I had no signs last time, waters just popped in bed one morning :)

BTW girls, raspberry leaf tea, doesnt bring on labour, it just speeds up the 2nd stage
of labour, which is after you are 10cm dilated and when you have to start pushing. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->