2 days

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by babyboo1258, Jun 2, 2011.

1. babyboo1258

babyboo1258 Well-Known Member

hi ladies,

My Oh is away for the week, however we DTD monday thinking i was ovulating (slight sticky clear cm) however yesterday (wednesday) when i wiped i had so much clear cm, so my ovulation date was wrong.

Are we still in with a shot, my opk was positive on monday, but i had so much cm on wednesday, so the question is was monday night :sex: enough?

2. readytogiveup

readytogiveup Well-Known Member

sorry not got answer to that it just we both smack on, i didnt do opk but should wave been mon n i still got ewcm today odd eh hopefully it good sign :hugs: x

3. CedarWood

CedarWood Well-Known Member

Possibly. If your cm was fertile Monday and you last saw EWCM on Weds then two days before O is still good:thumbup:
    If you are still having EWCM then you may not have O'd yet which makes it a bit less likely that you will catch the egg.
    Stats show sperm living 5-7 days in fert cm but your odds are best the day before and day of O.

4. babyboo1258

nope all ewcm has now gone, the last was yesterday, do you think i ovulated yetserday?

5. CedarWood

CedarWood Well-Known Member

Most likely you O'd yesterday if the fert cm is gone and you had a pos opk on Monday.
    Welcome to the TWW
    :
    :)

6. babyboo1258

ohhhh gosh, here we go again, with the crazy symptoms lol :rofl: