2 days

babyboo1258

Reaction score
hi ladies,

My Oh is away for the week, however we DTD monday thinking i was ovulating (slight sticky clear cm) however yesterday (wednesday) when i wiped i had so much clear cm, so my ovulation date was wrong.

Are we still in with a shot, my opk was positive on monday, but i had so much cm on wednesday, so the question is was monday night :sex: enough?

hi ladies,

My Oh is away for the week, however we DTD monday thinking i was ovulating (slight sticky clear cm) however yesterday (wednesday) when i wiped i had so much clear cm, so my ovulation date was wrong.

Are we still in with a shot, my opk was positive on monday, but i had so much cm on wednesday, so the question is was monday night :sex: enough?

sorry not got answer to that it just we both smack on, i didnt do opk but should wave been mon n i still got ewcm today odd eh hopefully it good sign :hugs: x

Possibly. If your cm was fertile Monday and you last saw EWCM on Weds then two days before O is still good:thumbup:
If you are still having EWCM then you may not have O'd yet which makes it a bit less likely that you will catch the egg.
Stats show sperm living 5-7 days in fert cm but your odds are best the day before and day of O.

nope all ewcm has now gone, the last was yesterday, do you think i ovulated yetserday?

Most likely you O'd yesterday if the fert cm is gone and you had a pos opk on Monday.
Welcome to the TWW
:
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back