2 DPO Af Due 23/10

Amandasb84

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I am 32 and TTC baby no 2 since July, this is the first cycle we have used ovulation kit and according to them i ovulated on 8th, we BD on 6th 7th 8th and 9th so hopefully we have done enough for this to be our lucky month.

Is anyone else around these dates i can symptom spot with?

Today i'm 2 days past ovulation i don't really feel anything very slight cramp type feeling but very mild nothing else to report really.

Baby dust to everyone :flower:

Hi! I'm about 4dpo. First cycle trying. We used the ovulation kits too. I felt bloated and cramps the first two days and have felt great the last two. Feeling completely normal and great has me a bit pessimistic but we will see. I ovulated the 6 or the 7th so waiting is absolute torture.

when do I plan to test?

I'm going to really try and wait until af is late and then test dnt want to be disappointed testing too early x

when do I plan to test?

I'm going to really try and wait until af is late and then test dnt want to be disappointed testing too early x

I wish I had the patience to wait... I'm probably gonna test the 16th or 17th!!

I am currently at 4dpo as well and we are ttc #3! This is our 1st month. We are not charting or testing though. I o'd on the 6th and thats the only time we dtd. So far I had some nausea and a headache on dpo 2 and at dpo 3 I have lower back aches. I don't really think this is due to anything since it is way too early, but with my previous pregnancies I was able to get a positive 6 days beforw my missed period so I am hoping it happens again! I am planning to test this Saturday.

It's so absurd because I know that prior to implantation the symptoms are so slight but despite me knowing that I still am constantly symptom checking and thinking about it...

I am definitely more aware of my body during this time. Usually my tell is the ovary twinge that usually happens around 6-7dpo so it's more than I am just waiting for that. I just feel super calm about everything. It's almost like I either know I am or I am not pregnant and I am just cool with it. Idk its weird.

Hi girls! Im TTC number 2 and im around 6/7 dpo. I already tested today haha... Bfn of course. This is my first cycle trying. So i will be shocked if we get a bfp coz it took a while with my little boy. But i didn't have many symptoms until yesterday. The sciatic pain i had was awful and today I've had a headache all day. I have loads of ICS. So im probs gonna test every day to AF. Im due AF on the 18th but should start spotting around 14th. Any symptoms or anyone done any crazy testing like me lol

I don't have any test and won't get any until this weekend. I don't want to get too crazy lol. I am kind of feeling a little queasy right now. Can we start feelimg something this early? What is the earliest others have felt symptoms?

So after saying I've been feeling completely normal, I started to get a crampy twitchy pain on the left side of my pelvic area!
Since I haven't had a period in over 5 year I have NO idea of this is how I feel 10 days before my period or if it's something more!! Arghh!!!!!

Yea im a complete poas addict lol. Well i always get early AF symptoms so im guessing this is me gearing up for AF im just noticing it more. Have u ever had s look on twoweekwait website? Google bfp by dpo it should be one of the first that come up. It always gives me hope lol

With my 1st i had that. I seriously thought I had some issues going on. I finally asked my mom and she was like maybe you're pregnant. I really didn't think I was. Sure enough I was. With the other 2 pregnancies I knew right away when that started up.

Yea im a complete poas addict lol. Well i always get early AF symptoms so im guessing this is me gearing up for AF im just noticing it more. Have u ever had s look on twoweekwait website? Google bfp by dpo it should be one of the first that come up. It always gives me hope lol

I have the cheapie strips and first response tests WAITING!!! I haven't looked yet but I sure will now!!

With my 1st i had that. I seriously thought I had some issues going on. I finally asked my mom and she was like maybe you're pregnant. I really didn't think I was. Sure enough I was. With the other 2 pregnancies I knew right away when that started up.
I don't want to get my hopes too high. The odds actually really surprised me. I spent my entire adult life TERRIFIED to get pregnant and man, if I actually knew how hard it was and how much some women struggle I may have not been so freaked out about it.

Haha your like me. I've so many cheapies and frers on the way. Ya never know this could be your month!!

I was always so worried I wouldn't be able to have kids. So, getting pregnant was so surreal for me. Do you recommend the ics? Idk if I want to buy them or just wait until the weekend with a good test?

Haha your like me. I've so many cheapies and frers on the way. Ya never know this could be your month!!

I was always so worried I wouldn't be able to have kids. So, getting pregnant was so surreal for me. Do you recommend the ics? Idk if I want to buy them or just wait until the weekend with a good test?

A friend gave me a box of ones she got off of Amazon and loved. I used the ovulation ones and it was very evident when my levels got high and I took a digital one later that day and it was positive too! So I'm hoping the pregnancy ones are as good!

I just ordered some! They will be here Wednesday!!! I cannot wait. I am starting to feel some cramping in the very lower part of my stomach now like so low I can feel it in my upper thighs. We only dtd once on o day so I will actually be surprised if it happens this time. Still exciting though.

I just ordered some! They will be here Wednesday!!! I cannot wait. I am starting to feel some cramping in the very lower part of my stomach now like so low I can feel it in my upper thighs. We only dtd once on o day so I will actually be surprised if it happens this time. Still exciting though.

I was shocked I ovulated so fast after removing my iud so we dtd 3 days before and on day of. We are just figuring this stuff out. I'm so grateful for forums like this!

Hi girls i'm 3 dpo and feel pretty normal today except i have a sever headache but i got headaches a lot so not counting it as sign just yet.

i have the ovia app and its telling me i can test in 9 days so that's the 19th not sure i can really wait haha i have a first response waiting at home i might test at the weekend but will try not too as that would make me only 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->