2 DPO Af Due 23/10

Thanks everyone!!! Still in shock because I really thought for sure it was AF coming. Just hoping it is a sticky bean now!!!!!!

How is everyone else feeling?

I stopped myself from testing again today i'm going to wait until Sunday as that's when AF is due, felt really hot through the night last night had to get up for a drink, and this afternoon have a bit of a sickie feeling

hope everyone else is good :)

Af due tomorrow not had any of my usual signs yet so fingers crossed

Just chilling and have swollen tender boobs and felt pain when my abdomen went in cold weather, like bad cramps. that's really unusual, so been trying to keep warm and relax I think I tend to stress out a lot about all of this and symptom spot. So spending more time with hubby and relaxing and just gonna wait it out and be happy with getting work done.

We've been talking and he's trying to find natural ways to help my progesterone levels for the next cycles, and I guess he's wanting to try since we believe now it's not gonna be easy the first time. Which I'm so happy for, I used to think that if we BD on O days I was lucky and needed to have this month be it cause I didn't know when he would feel like do that again. Ladies, lemme tell ya that you don't realize how much unforeseen stress is put on you if you think the other partner isn't fully on board with you. We know how stress can be a cock blocker for pregnancy yeah?

Anyways If I don't get it this month not too worried since now I got my support/ my rock on the same page with me and we can really focus on giving it a go without the extra drama.

How is everyone else feeling?

I stopped myself from testing again today i'm going to wait until Sunday as that's when AF is due, felt really hot through the night last night had to get up for a drink, and this afternoon have a bit of a sickie feeling

hope everyone else is good :)

I have had very light spotting for the last 3 days, boobs super sore, gassy and bloated. I have 1 test left and I am trying to hold off until morning. I've been testing every 3 days. I feel like at any second the spotting will turn into a period, or I will get a positive test. i dont do OPK, so idk when I ovulated. Expecting AF tom or MOnday. Are you testing tomorrow??

Well af hasn't fully showed we done the deed last night and when I wiped this morning was a little brownish but nothing else since so finger crossed I might still be in

I'm deffo out this month ladies, fingers crossed for everyone who is left in this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->