2 DPO Af Due 23/10

Have any of you ladies tried Preseed? I've heard a lot of people mention it so i googled it think we might give it a try if AF comes this cycle.

How are you all feeling today? I'm ok got headache back ( im puting this down to weather change) and CM a bit thicker and lotion like on my underwear, keep having cramp type feelings low down but they come as fast as they go so not sure and they are very very mild.

Can i ask a question has any one being having sex in the two week window, i keep putting it off as dont want to disturb anything if anything is going on in there or am i just being daft?

This was my first cycle trying Preseed so FX that it helped me!! I've had sex in the TWW I don't think it would really hurt anything. :thumbup:

AFM - Yesterday I just felt off, stopped at Walmart and got some .88 cent tests and a FRER... I tried the FRER (not really sure how long of a hold it was) but it was a BFN. After that I checked my CM and I was expecting it to be dry because it had gone from white creamy to more dry and I actually had a white/cloudy pretty stretchy EWCM, so I'm hoping this is good. I'm 11DPO today and my temp went up to 98.29, the highest temp I've had yet since I started charting. My chart is the only thing really giving me hope even though it did get warmer out so maybe that's playing a role??... I've never had a triphasic chart and it looks like it may start to be triphasic soon? Fingers crossed!! Just went to check my cervix position and I almost couldn't reach it so I'm assuming that's also a good sign? CM was back to being dry... last cycle I had some brown old blood in my CM on 11/12DPo right before AF came so I'll be checking again later!

Ad0rkkable would you mind Pm me details about Preseed how it works etc f you dont mind, think we going to give it a try if AF comes this cycle as heard good things about it.

Dumb question but how do you take your temp? Is it just a simple head thermometer?

Sent you a PM!

I'm right there with you. I'm 11 dpo today and tested this morning with fmu with the dollar general cheap cassette test and BFN, not even a hint of anything :( sighhh. I feel like I'm out for this month too. I thought for sure I had a chance after that spotting I had at 8 dpo

I had sharp cramping pain on the right side of my uterus at about 8dpo. If that was implantation pains then based on my research it can take about 3-4 days to get a positive early response test. Even though I know all this... I feel negative.

I guess that's something I should think about. Those cheap $1 ones are def not early result ones, but then again if the sensitivity is 20-25 and this is day 3 then I would think hcg would be above that? But I guess maybe not. I don't think I'm going to test anymore this month unless af doesn't come this weekend. I'm due to start Friday, so if it doesn't come over the weekend I'll test again. My breasts have still been sore, and hubby made a comment about them being swollen last night, as well as me noticing they're veiny, but I'm not putting too much into that. Other than my breasts I'm not really feeling much of anything and I just feel like I'm out. Sore breasts are something common for me before af so it's nothing too unusual. I'm just a lil sad and tired of seeing bfns. I suppose we all are huh?

I guess that's something I should think about. Those cheap $1 ones are def not early result ones, but then again if the sensitivity is 20-25 and this is day 3 then I would think hcg would be above that? But I guess maybe not. I don't think I'm going to test anymore this month unless af doesn't come this weekend. I'm due to start Friday, so if it doesn't come over the weekend I'll test again. My breasts have still been sore, and hubby made a comment about them being swollen last night, as well as me noticing they're veiny, but I'm not putting too much into that. Other than my breasts I'm not really feeling much of anything and I just feel like I'm out. Sore breasts are something common for me before af so it's nothing too unusual. I'm just a lil sad and tired of seeing bfns. I suppose we all are huh?

Yea, I didn't really think I'd get pregnant the first cycle but I am feeling pretty bummed.
I'm gonna use a FRER tomorrow and then wait to see if AF comes...

Just got done with my hour long run and got in the car and felt like I was going to throw up!! I ate a great breakfast so I'm not sure what the feeling is from... maybe Im just over thinking...

Just got done with my hour long run and got in the car and felt like I was going to throw up!! I ate a great breakfast so I'm not sure what the feeling is from... maybe Im just over thinking...

I ate my usual yogurt... came back To my department and started gagging and almost threw up. Glad I work most of the day by myself. Stomach still quesy

It's funny because your sig talks about 11dpo and one of the top symptoms being nausea experienced by 15.6% lol

It's funny because your sig talks about 11dpo and one of the top symptoms being nausea experienced by 15.6% lol

I didn't even notice that! Hahaha well I definitely have it today. Besides that episode I'm midsentence with people trying to hold back gagging

I ate my usual yogurt... came back To my department and started gagging and almost threw up. Glad I work most of the day by myself. Stomach still quesy

I ate and felt better but that was weird. I have a stomach of steel so the nausea threw me.

So I just had some pink spotting. Not a lot.... but very obviously there. My period isn't due till the 21st or the 24th. I don't know what that is all about... maybe implantation bleeding?! I don't know but I was hoping for a glimmer of hope and maybe this is it?!

So I just had some pink spotting. Not a lot.... but very obviously there. My period isn't due till the 21st or the 24th. I don't know what that is all about... maybe implantation bleeding?! I don't know but I was hoping for a glimmer of hope and maybe this is it?!

FX for you!!!!

Took another test this morning and negative that's me 11 dpo feeling totally bummed today by the whole thing

Took another test this morning and negative that's me 11 dpo feeling totally bummed today by the whole thing

I'm very disappointed I'm out this month. My temperature dropped and I also had some brown discharge when I checked my CM which always happens when AF is about to rear her ugly head. Should get her either tomorrow or later today....

I'm very disappointed I'm out this month. My temperature dropped and I also had some brown discharge when I checked my CM which always happens when AF is about to rear her ugly head. Should get her either tomorrow or later today....

Sucks doesn't it, AF due on Sunday and i'm 99.9% sure she is going to show up, been feeling so grumpy which is normal for the week before AF and have no symptoms or anything any more

just want AF to show so i can just move on and get on with things

Well ladies I think I'm right there with you with AF about to start :( my breast tenderness is dying off and I woke up feeling crampy. Sighhh.. I was really hoping the spotting at 8dpo meant it was my month. I just have to tell myself it'll happen when it's meant to

Sucks doesn't it, AF due on Sunday and i'm 99.9% sure she is going to show up, been feeling so grumpy which is normal for the week before AF and have no symptoms or anything any more

just want AF to show so i can just move on and get on with things

I'm just so frustrated because EVERYTHING I watched on TV this week had someone on the show pregnant. Someone I know gave birth, my cousins wife is pregnant again and she got pregnant both times on the first try, and another 2 friends announced their pregnancies also. I don't know why I expected this to happen easily.

I'm still confused... but I'm probably in the same boat. Had more spotting this morning- very light and only noticeable when I wipe after going to the bathroom.
Maybe AF is coming early? I have NO idea....

I'm sorry ladies who are in the same boat at me. If AF come in full swing I'm gonna test again on Friday. Otherwise, I'm feeling a bit more defeated. I'm 12dpo today. Last night I had the worst headache... it just wouldn't go away. This morning I feel a bit of pelvic heaviness and just blah.

I think I'm gonna order a thermometer for next round and maybe try setting an alarm to temp. I'm not 100% on what it all means but FF seems to do the work for you so I'm gonna stick with that....

I'm still confused... but I'm probably in he same boat. Had more spotting this morning- very light and only noticeable when I wipe after going to the bathroom.

I'm sorry ladies who are in the same boat at me. If AF come in full swing I'm gonna test again on Friday. Otherwise, I'm feeling a bit more defeated. I'm 12dpo today. Last night I had the worst headache... it just wouldn't go away. This morning I feel a bit of pelvic heaviness and just blah.

I think I'm gonna order a thermometer for next round and maybe try setting an alarm to temp. I'm not 100% on what it all means but FF seems to do the work for you so I'm gonna stick with that....

I like temping but I may try OPKs this time around also idk... I've never used them before so idk how and when I should use them

I'm still confused... but I'm probably in he same boat. Had more spotting this morning- very light and only noticeable when I wipe after going to the bathroom.

I like temping but I may try OPKs this time around also idk... I've never used them before so idk how and when I should use them

I use OPK's in my fertile window... they gradually get darker until the second line is as darker (mine was actually darker than) the control line. You ovulate 12-24 hrs after a positive opk. I guess if you're temping it helps predict it even better!

I've been using the OPK think once AF has been and gone (which i'm pretty sure she will come) i'm going to try temping and also preseed and see if that makes any different.

Ad0rkkable i'm the same every where i look there are babies or pregnant ladies :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->