2 DPO Af Due 23/10

Well, the witch showed 2 days early for me. I'm officially out for this month.

Well, the witch showed 2 days early for me. I'm officially out for this month.

I'm sorry mmom2 I can guarantee I'll definitely be right behind you... already gave the November group my test date.

It's ok ladies! I hope someone here gets their bfp at least. Now I have can have me a glass of wine this evening and stop wondering if every twinge I feel is baby related and feeling psycho for a few weeks lol. Here's to next month, fingers crossed

It's ok ladies! I hope someone here gets their bfp at least. Now I have can have me a glass of wine this evening and stop wondering if every twinge I feel is baby related and feeling psycho for a few weeks lol. Here's to next month, fingers crossed

Ditto!! I had myself a little pitty party this morning but they do say 3rd time is a charm! So FX for next month!

My spotting has increased. I'm thinking AF is here early. I'm sad and now I get to go to work until 8pm.

Anyone still waiting?? I'm hoping for you guys... here's to next month....

Idk why I do this to myself. I've been googling and some women get brown discharge at 12DPO before AF and still end up with a BFP because it was just later implantation... sighhh so now I'm trying to be a little optimistic that I'm not out completely yet. Not a lot of the brown discharge when I check my CM now and my cervix went back up... ugh wish she'd just show her face in full force already so I can stop torturing myself

Its crazy that almost all of us started early. Its almost like af is mocking us. I am glad that I can stop feeling like a crazy person for a while though. Its nice not having to symptom spot. I have tons of free time on my hands now!

Idk why I do this to myself. I've been googling and some women get brown discharge at 12DPO before AF and still end up with a BFP because it was just later implantation... sighhh so now I'm trying to be a little optimistic that I'm not out completely yet. Not a lot of the brown discharge when I check my CM now and my cervix went back up... ugh wish she'd just show her face in full force already so I can stop torturing myself
My spotting isn't really red yet either but I just feel like there is too much to be IB.

I like the optimism!! Anything is possible till AF shows up

Its crazy that almost all of us started early. Its almost like af is mocking us. I am glad that I can stop feeling like a crazy person for a while though. Its nice not having to symptom spot. I have tons of free time on my hands now!

I agree. I just wanted to know either way... the waiting and over thinking is the worst part for me.

My spotting isn't really red yet either but I just feel like there is too much to be IB.

I like the optimism!! Anything is possible till AF shows up

I agree. I just wanted to know either way... the waiting and over thinking is the worst part for me.

I haven't had any spotting when I wipe yet. The only time I saw it was when I was checking my cervix position...so maybe still hope idk

Another negative test for me this morning :( and another headache :(

Af due on Sunday im not buying any more tests this month unless AF doesn't show by Tuesday then i will test again but i think it will come

I MAY still be in this for October. I'm 13DPO AF due today... I had the very little bit of brown mixed with my CM when I checked yesterday morning but it went away. If I wasn't checking my cervical position I would never know I had it. Last night and this morning CM is just wet I would have expected to find some more old blood or new blood this morning if AF was going to show but NOTHING. So I did a HPT on my FMU and saw a very very very very very very faint line, I couldn't get it to show in a picture. I actually woke DH up from his sleep to get his opinion and he sees it too! Trying so hard not to get my hopes up but so far no AF!!!!!!!!

Fantastic Adorkkable thats great news

I'm sorry for your negative test this morning. How many DPO are you? If what I saw this morning is definitely the start of my BFP I won't get a dark line until probably at least 2-3 days after I'm late for AF.. so don't lose hope yet!

I'm sorry for your negative test this morning. How many DPO are you? If what I saw this morning is definitely the start of my BFP I won't get a dark line until probably at least 2-3 days after I'm late for AF.. so don't lose hope yet!

i'm 12 dpo AF is due on Sunday, i always get a really bad headache the day before AF starts and i have a really bad one today so i wouldn't be surprised if it shows tomorrow

i'm 12 dpo AF is due on Sunday, i always get a really bad headache the day before AF starts and i have a really bad one today so i wouldn't be surprised if it shows tomorrow

Well FX that it's just pregnancy symptoms and not your usual AF symptoms!

I did my blood test at work (I'm a lab tech) and it's positive!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay adorkkable!!! Thats awesome. At least one of us got pregnant this cycle! I am so happy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->