• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2 DPO anyone with me?

TracyHopes

Reaction score
Hi ladies!!

Hope your all well!! Its been a while! Im TTC #2 we have an amazing little boy who's now 4. This is cycle number 1 so not holding out any kind of hope. It took us 9 cycles with our little one. So im 2dpo and looking for some friends to go crazy with haha.

Baby dust to u all xxx

Hi Tracy! Fx for you,I hope it's a short journey for you! I am at 7dpo today so will gladly keep you company 😁 Are you using anything to help your fertility along?

Hi there!

Thank u!! Its always easier with company lol. Im so impatient i hate the 2ww lol. No only on folic acid at the minute. When i fell pregnant with my little one i was in the middle of getting diagnosed with pcos but never went through the tests. Are you TTC #1? How are you feeling so far? I've no symptoms at all as yet.

Hi Tracy,

I'm 4dpo ttc my first. The waiting is killing me. This was my first cycle on clomid. I'm have some symptoms but everything is new because of the clomid. I usually ovulate but this was the first time I could ever feel it. I'm so tired and bloated and waiting ugh! Waiting it out together.

Yes i feel tired and bloated but i always feel like that after ovulating. My cycles where all over the place before i had my little boy but they have settled down a little moat cycles are never longer than 40 days before they went up to 60. I always ovulated too. I hate the whole symptom spotting and waiting to test. Im totally a POAS addict lol. When are you thinking of testing?

Yea keep me updated on your symptoms! How long have you been trying for? Fingers crossed for us both that we have sticky beans!

We have been trying since around this time last year. I miscarried in March and didn't really start trying again until July. I'm older so it worries me (39). The doctor went ahead and put me on clomid due to my age. How about you?

Aww im sorry to hear about your miscarriage that's tough. Im 30 and this is our first month TTC number 2 it took around 9 cyles which was more or less a year to fall pregnant with our 1st so not holding out hope first cycle this time lol.

I'm currently 7 DPO. TTC number 2! this is our second month of trying. :)

Been trying for 1 year and been on Clomid for 3 months so far. Fortunately it makes me O on the 50mg so side effects aren't too hectic, just uncomfortable. I am also such a POAS addict and a symptom spotter despite trying so hard not to be! I have had a migraine since yesterday and it followed me through the night so even though I was planning on testing today at 8dpo (told you I was a poas addict!) I totally forgot when I got up this morning. I am not sure if any of you ladies temp, but that is fueling my obsession...I find myself googling every temp change even though I have been through this SO many times already, I know not to read anything into it! I will probably POAS when I get home from work this afternoon just to satisfy the urge and then wait until 10dpo, then 12 dpo etc. Expecting AF next week thursday-ish

Aww that sounds really promising aphy! It also looks like you could of had an implantation dip? Im totally with you its killing me already not to test and its only 3DPO!!! Let us know how u get on! Manana your very like me with a little one at 4 and TTC number 2! How are you feeling on 7dpo? Xx

Ok symptom update and need an opinion. This might be TMI but I'm experiencing some thickish white creamy discharge. No itching so it doesn't seem like an infection or anything, no discomfort. I'm 5dpo so still too early to test. I never have discharge.

I caved and tested but BFN as expected,will try again at 10 dpo I guess.

@tracy,I'm not reading too much into the temp dip,I get it every TWW so don't want to get my hopes up.

@imogen,I think it's too early to know if the creamy discharge could be a symptom or not but I really really hope it is!

I no what ya mean im trying my hardest not to symptom spot. I haven't started temping yet going to give that a couple of months. I just no by cm and cramps. I have alot of cm past few days but totally normal for me before AF. Def keep us up to date cant wait for 10dpo update aphy! Xx

Hey yall I'm currently 13 dpo tested yesterday morning with really faint but for sure there pink second line on frer just to backdoor it with an almost invisible 2nd line in the evening. Fingers crossed for all of us!

https://rs44.pbsrc.com/albums/f10/k...6_134430_zpsragz9wbl.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Here is a picture

I see it klc! Fx the line gets darker as you keep testing!!congratulations!

Thank you!!! I keep wanting to test again to see if it's gotten any darker but I know I need to wait until tomorrow and use FMU. I only have one frer left and no ic. Should I cave and just take it?

O my goodness i totally see the line!!! Wait till morning with fmu and test then and post the PIC!!! So excited for you!!! So 3dpo here and had no symptoms at all until i was driving home from work and i got the strongest metallic taste in my mouth... I actually checked to see if i was bleeding and i wasn't so strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"