• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2 dpo, Clomid round one!

I'm on round one of clomid as well, but I haven't taken it yet! Just finished my provera, so now just waiting for af to show up. I'll be starting within the next two weeks. Hopefully we get our :bfp: !!

Oh hi Krissie! I recognize you from my other thread :) how ya doing?

Hi Laura! How exciting! I hope we all get our bfp!

I'm around 3 dpo. Feeling cramps/pulling in lower abdomen. Is that even possible right now lol?

Doing alright. I'm 8 dpo so just waiting right now to find out if we were successful or not.

The waiting game is so ANNOYING! Did you have to get your progesterone checked? I'm going in Friday for bloodwork.

Hey! I didn't get my progesterone checked. I am doing three unmonitored cycles. I definitely ovulated as I was temping and saw the shift. Plus I had very clear fertile signs.

I am so over the waiting. I've actually been testing. I am getting super faint lines ic but my frer was negative so I'm confused. I really hate the new frer.

Hey! I didn't get my progesterone checked. I am doing three unmonitored cycles. I definitely ovulated as I was temping and saw the shift. Plus I had very clear fertile signs.

I am so over the waiting. I've actually been testing. I am getting super faint lines ic but my frer was negative so I'm confused. I really hate the new frer.

Omg how exciting! Can you post pics? I didn't know there was a new frer!

I got an ALMOST positive on cd14 (internet opks), and a negative test the next day, so my surge must have been overnight. (Hopefully!)

I didn't take any pics. I was going to with my morning tests. I'm hoping they are darker and easier to capture.

In the US they introduced a curved frer I think last spring/summer. It gives terrible indents, more prone to evaps and can pool right on the curve where the test line is located.

Sounds like you just missed your surge. Fx you caught that egg!

Oh wow, I didn't know! That's how long it's been since I've used one:dohh:

Hoping we dtd enough :wacko: We BD the day of the "positive", and two days after. Then missed a day, then the next day. I hate scheduling BD! Makes everything more stressful!!!

I had some cramping/pulling yesterday, and this is the 3rd day of my sore throat. The worst of it was 2dpo. Now it's more so in the AM, when I wake up. Don't know if it's worth talking about, as a symptom, but hey, ya never know lol.

Normally my breasts are very sore right after O until AF. That is not the case this cycle. I noticed a tiny bit of tenderness when I woke up, but nothing compared to what I normally feel. Creamy cm for the past few days. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I can't wait to hear about your testing today Krissie!:hugs:

Completely negative this morning. :( And the sore nippples have gone away. Af is due on Sunday. So I'm going to try and not test until Friday at 11 dpo.

Completely negative this morning. :( And the sore nippples have gone away. Af is due on Sunday. So I'm going to try and not test until Friday at 11 dpo.

Ohhhhh I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"