• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2 DPO Horrid TWW anyone here with me? Buddies?

jenniferrae4

Reaction score
I am really hoping this is my month! I am now 2 DPO and I have literally tried everything I can think of this month!
- Preseed
- Clomid 100mg days 5-9
- Ovidrel 250 Trigger day 12
- Robitussin days 10-14
- BD:sex: day 11,12,13 &14
- Ovulated day 14
- Estradiol 2mg day day 12-17
- Pineapple Core (still using) days 15-20
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I have like intense smelling ability I just cleaned my house and I can smell the lavender in the cleaner (could be sign/ or from the HCG Trigger) but its so intense!

The TWW is going to be incredibly hard this month as its the first month I've used clomid & trigger which due to having the hcg trigger if I test too soon I get a false bfp which I don't want it would break my heart! So I have to hold off as long as possible!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck to you this month! Looks like you have all your bases covered 😊 I'm 4dpo and this whole month is just going soooooo slow it's driving me crazy I wish I could test now! I'm trying to hold out for 10dpo at the earliest, how long does the trigger hcg last, when will you be able to test?

They say it lasts a week... so thats up on the 25th...
I will prob test 26th (6dpo) to see if HCG is out of my system... and test every other day from there... doc said if I am positive day of missed period (March 7th) then I would go in for a blood test. I really hope this is my month...

Baby Dust to you! Wish you the best!!!

Good luck Sunny & Jenni! Sending baby dust your way....!

Also one day post 5dt. This will be my fourth fet. Just want a BFP this time. After the transfer, always feel like I'm experiencing every early pregnancy symptom there is...but this time round just trying to be calm and stress free....no panicking or worrying allowed.

Test will be on March 8th....so far away...

Good luck ladies! Sounds like you did a lot more than I did (100mg of Clomid this month). I'm excited to hear if and when you get your BFPs!

Wishing you all BFP this month! I did everything I could find to make it happen this month for me... doctor says I dont have anything wrong and husbands sperm is great... so not sure why its just not happening... I decided to do everything I can to up my chances....

I totally feel like I am tho I hope I'm not jinxing it! I cant bare to get my hopes up and be let down! This TWW is longest ever! I find myself watching the calendar on my phone... counting how many DPO and DPT hate that when I take test it says PREGNANT but I know its the trigger I've been trying to test every other day to know when the trigger leaves my body! My doctor won't do a blood test till day of missed period so long long wait I'm not even 1/2 way through yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"