2 dpo ttc#2 after a loss

doyle

Reaction score
Hi guys,

We had our first little boy on 21st December, 2014. We found out we were pregnant again I think 8 weeks after that but unfortunately lost the little one on the 22nd March at 7 weeks. Got first period 15 days ago, I usually have 32 day cycles ovulating day 17 but according to ovulation sticks ive ovulated early this cycle so i'm on day 15 of cycle today but 2dpo. Gonna start testing at 7dpo. Anyone wanna join in? i'm bit of poas addict so I can't wait past then to starting testing lol.

Doyle x

Good luck hun! :hugs:

Thanks hun :flower:

Congrats and H&H 9 months to you.

Doyle x

Hey..

I'll join :)

I'm 4dpo.. 5th month TTC had a mc in February.

Good luck xxx

good luck hun and sorry for your loss

Hey..

I'll join :)

I'm 4dpo.. 5th month TTC had a mc in February.

Good luck xxx

Hi hun, how are you feeling today? Sorry bout your loss :hugs:

I'm really confused today, did another opk at 12:30am ish and the line is really dark but I assumed I had ov'd days ago as the line went really dark and then was getting fainter, yesterday was the only day we did not do and opk and didn't DTD lol getting abit worried now, don't know what to think? OH says we need to just keep BDing incase we ddnt catch it yet.

Doyle x

im 2dpo also after a loss !!! its exciting and nerve racking!! I am gonna try to hold out till may 11th mothers day to do my first test.. will that happen probably not i have 20 cheapy wondfo tests burning a whole through there packaging !!

im 2dpo also after a loss !!! its exciting and nerve racking!! I am gonna try to hold out till may 11th mothers day to do my first test.. will that happen probably not i have 20 cheapy wondfo tests burning a whole through there packaging !!

I'm rubbish at setting a date to test haha. I really want to wait until the 21st when my next period is due to stop me from stressing and getting disappointed with the bfns (32 day cycles) but I know for a fact I can't! Havent got any ic this time round just ic opks but we go to a shop that you get the strip ones from 3 for £1 so have plenty of them in, only problem is they are from 20miu and I like my 10miu's lol so gonna have to splash out and get them from my local shop as I don't think they would come in time from ebay with it being bank holiday over here atm grrr.

Doyle x

5dpo today. Had sore nipples for a few minutes every day since 2dpo. Probably to do with ovulation. Have had a few dizzy spells and have been getting hot really quickly. Had a couple of naceous moments too but it's too early for symptoms isn't it? Maybe all in my head.

Thank you Doyle. Sorry for your loss too x

5dpo today. Had sore nipples for a few minutes every day since 2dpo. Probably to do with ovulation. Have had a few dizzy spells and have been getting hot really quickly. Had a couple of naceous moments too but it's too early for symptoms isn't it? Maybe all in my head.

Thank you Doyle. Sorry for your loss too x

I'm not symptom spotting this month, I know what signs to look for spots, being shattered and tooth/gum ache but ive had virus for over a week and a half and agonizing toothache on and off since my last pregnancy so it's hard for me to distinguish between it being that or signs of pregnancy lol.

I think im either 6/7dpo or 2dpo due to not understanding the stupid ov stick haha. I ordered some 10mius from ebay, couldn't resist and they came this morning so already took test BFN obviously lol.

When are you gonna start testing?

Doyle x

I was going in the bath before bed and thought ooh my boobs look abit bigger so decided to do a test again (already tested this morning ha) and im sure theres hint of pink line coming through, im only 7dpo/8dpo now its after midnight lol and I know they say don't take it where theres steam so maybe that's why it was too wet to dry though proper?? Anyways i'm abit hopeful that could get a proper line in the morning probs not though haha. EE god drives you into a loopy woman this baby making business!

Doyle x

I was going in the bath before bed and thought ooh my boobs look abit bigger so decided to do a test again (already tested this morning ha) and im sure theres hint of pink line coming through, im only 7dpo/8dpo now its after midnight lol and I know they say don't take it where theres steam so maybe that's why it was too wet to dry though proper?? Anyways i'm abit hopeful that could get a proper line in the morning probs not though haha. EE god drives you into a loopy woman this baby making business!

Doyle x

Good luck hun! :hugs: I hope you get your :bfp: this month!

Doyle x

Thanks Kiwi, was BFN this morning booooo lol I knew I shouldn't have took that test with all the steam grrr just couldn't help myself :blush: Ah well i'm not out yet still a ways to go so i'll try again tomorrow haha.

Doyle x

Doyle x

Thanks Kiwi, was BFN this morning booooo lol I knew I shouldn't have took that test with all the steam grrr just couldn't help myself :blush: Ah well i'm not out yet still a ways to go so i'll try again tomorrow haha.

Doyle x

Yay!! Keep your head high!

Fingers crossed Doyle.

Not going to test until AF is late (If she is). Finding it really hard as I'm a POAS addict lol. Made sure I had no tests in the house so it wouldn't tempt me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"