2 empty sacs :(

franbella21

Reaction score
had a early scan last week at 6weeks but they could only see two empty 5 mm sacs and didnt call them sacs they called them cystic structures/ so so confused hormone levels were good and doubling am back for another scan on wednesday.anyone have any ideas what this could mean? was it too early to see anything?

Sorry no advise, but just wanted to say, hope it all goes well on Wednesday xx

You could have been earlier along that you thought. I had an early scan and thought I was 5+5, but all they could see was a 4mm gestational sac which they refered to as a "transonic area". The sonographer said I was more likely 4-5 weeks along. I went back in when I was 6+3 by thier dates and saw a 4mm fetal pole with a heartbeat.

Good luck with the next scan xx

I dont have any advice either hun apart from you may be earlier than you thought. I hope all turns out well.:hugs:

Hun hope it works out well for u. thats a good start to you having two sticky beans. Good luck to u

Hope it works out for you hun x

thankyou everyone bit confused as if there is two so called sacs would it be twins? my last pregnancy was twins they are nearly 4 so would my chance of having twins be high?

Sounds like the possibility of twins would be high for you. I hope its just a slight date mix up. Good luck for your next scan.

:hugs: did they not explain to you what it might mean? you would have thought they would! good luck hope everything turns out ok x

Sounds like you have another set of twins in there :D GL on your next scan, hopefully you're a bit too early to see anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->