2 Frosties going in

Babydust28

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Do any of you have any advice regarding diet or lifestyle changes on the run up to FET?

I will be starting Progynova on 26th Feb and then going for the lining scan on 8th March, all being well i'll have transfer of 2 frosties on 12th March.

Thank you in advance :kiss:

Good luck!

My first FET that ended in a chemical I didn't do anything different. 2nd FET I cut way back, nearly eliminated sugar, gluten, and dairy. I got my BFP, currently 14 weeks along. No idea of the diet changes had any impact. I kept up the diet until about 7 weeks, but added back all of that to get calories with nausea and aversions.

Good luck!

My first FET that ended in a chemical I didn't do anything different. 2nd FET I cut way back, nearly eliminated sugar, gluten, and dairy. I got my BFP, currently 14 weeks along. No idea of the diet changes had any impact. I kept up the diet until about 7 weeks, but added back all of that to get calories with nausea and aversions.

Ooh congratulations :baby: you must be completely over the moon.
Did you follow no cold foods or drinks, it was all either room temp or warmer?
Also did you do the pineapple? xx

Thanks!

I didn't follow the no cold food/ drinks. Didn't do pineapple either.

I did acupuncture before/after each transfer, and continued treatment weekly after the second one.

Thanks!

I didn't follow the no cold food/ drinks. Didn't do pineapple either.

I did acupuncture before/after each transfer, and continued treatment weekly after the second one.

There is so many conflicting things said about nothing cold, pineapple etc.

Im trying to take a relaxed approached, cut out fragranced soaps and shampoos and deodorant, trying to just eat a few more vegetables and drink more water and other than that i'm chilling out, i think doing all the things we read can send us insane and obsess over things unnecessarily, we have plenty enough to stress over as it is don't we :wacko: Im having my first ever acupuncture on Wednesday 28th Feb

I'm just praying all goes to paln, last BCP tomorrow yayyy :kiss:

I hope it all goes well for you! My goal was to limit stress so I didn't obsess too much about what I was eating just tried to be careful. I figured many people get pregnant unexpectedly and have healthy pregnancies without changing a thing about unhealthy lifestyle choices so if I made a few healthy adjustments that was doing something! I knew I couldn't do a whole overhaul on my diet and keep stress down.

Acupuncture was very stress relieving for me! I miss it and actually scheduled an appt for next week hoping it will help my heartburn!

Did you do PGS on the embryos?

I hope it all goes well for you! My goal was to limit stress so I didn't obsess too much about what I was eating just tried to be careful. I figured many people get pregnant unexpectedly and have healthy pregnancies without changing a thing about unhealthy lifestyle choices so if I made a few healthy adjustments that was doing something! I knew I couldn't do a whole overhaul on my diet and keep stress down.

Acupuncture was very stress relieving for me! I miss it and actually scheduled an appt for next week hoping it will help my heartburn!

Did you do PGS on the embryos?

I totally agree with that. So many people still drink and smoke throughout pregnancies too.. i don't agree with that but when they have a healthy pregnancy surely the small adjustments i'm making is something good and in the right direction.

I wasn't offered any screenings on the embryos, nor was i offered the glue or scratch, maybe i could ask about it all when i go back on the 89th for the lining scan, can they do they PGS on the embryos whilst they're frozen or do they have to do it once they're thawed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->