#2 is so different

flowergirl7

Reaction score
My first pregnancy I felt good never got sick I was just really tired. Well I'm 6+3 today and I am so nauseous it's ridiculous. Feeling this way while trying to get housework done and u have a 13 month old that wants to be all over me. This time around is so different. I'm not liking this feeling one bit! I'm supposed to go work out tonight and I'll feel guilty if I don't go. I need a natural remedy for nausea anyone know of any?

If only there was one! Then women who get sickness wouldnt have to suffer through pregnancies, alas there is not.

The best thing you can do is to rest/keep it as easy as possible, laying on your side can help. And that might mean temporarily not working out.

You can try different things and see what can help subdue it. Watermelon and popcorn (without butter) has worked for me,salty snacks can work too. And there are also pregnancy pops.

I hope you will find sokething that helps you,but please remember, this too shall pass.:flower:

The pregnancy pops helped me and also the little peppermint candies (they have a very tiny amout of peppermint oil) those have saved me in dire situations. This pregnancy is so different for me also, the nausea is finally a little better these days (off and on, and not today!) Wishing you the best in getting through the toughest part!

Oh yeah, and my nutritionist suggested peanut butter on plain crackers right before bed to help the nausea the next day..I think it made a difference, it also helps me in the morning or whenever.

I know what you mean. Felt totally normal with my first baby. Had a little nausea for maybe a couple weeks, but never got sick. I started to get back pain and uncomfortable the last week of my pregnancy but other than that I felt totally fine. This time around I've had ms for the first 16 weeks and a couple times on and off since then (I'm 21 weeks now). I'm already huge. My first was a small baby and my fluid was always on the low end so I carried very small. This baby is big so far and my fluid is on the high end. I've had every possible pregnancy symptom (even things I didn't know could be pregnancy symptoms!) Definitely don't feel "normal" . I've been told that pregnancies can be different, but it's totally blowing my mind.

I've heard sea bands work really well, never tried it though.

This one has been completely different so far for me as well. I was sick from day one with DS and didn't have hormonal issues until about 9 weeks. With this one, I have barely any nausea at all but I am feeling so emotional and sensitive. It's so bizarre. Have you tried gin gins? They have helped with my little bouts of nausea.

https://www.amazon.com/Ginger-Peopl...=UTF8&qid=1433867405&sr=8-2&keywords=gin+gins

You are the same as me, no real issues with sickness with my son just tiredness. This time around wow the sickness was awful, thankfully got better in the second trimester. Turns out I am having a girl, wonder if it is the same for you?!

Crystallized ginger is suppose to be really good.

This is my fifth pregnancy and so far all of them have been different in some way. I had no morning sickness whatsoever with my first but suffered from HG (severe form of morning sickness) with my last three. I'm kind of expecting the same this time around. I still wasn't able to find a natural cure. Sea Bands worked for the vomiting but not the nausea. Nothing helped the nausea, not even the meds the doctor prescribed me. The only thing that got me through was laying in bed all day which, with other kiddos, was nearly impossible. I hope you get relief soon! Morning sickness - or more all day sickness - is no fun!

Definitely buy a seaband! I had terrible nausea for 5 weeks so bought one thinking it wouldn't work but it has! Worth a shot xx

Thank you all! I haven't tried anything but complaining so far 😕 ahh the joys! Thanks for all the ideas. No exercise tonight. MIL is watching the LO for a few hours and I'm resting.

I get really bad morning sickness. This time round I have discovered seabands. I really think they have made a difference. I had ginger anti nausea tablets the first time but haven't used them this time.
Also different things have helped in different pregnancies even though I have felt sick in each one.
The first one I ate crackers frequently but could not stomach them for pregnancies with sickness two and three. Then bread and cheese helped but I can not stomach that this time.
this time its bananas and milk.

Also this time I am making my husband do more things with our two year old. if he's not already make him put little one to bed a few times a week and to do the early get ups too. it helps alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->