• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2 ish dpo. Anyone out there too?

MaggieMarie

Reaction score
Hey there. I am a professional lurker on this site.my husband and I have recently decided to try for our third. I'm still breast-feeding my 10-month-old and I have a three-year-old. I've only had one cycle, so ovulation is kind of a shot in the dark. But my assumption is that I'm a couple days past ovulation. Anybody in my boat? I'm one of those that thinks you can have symptoms pretty early on since I have with both of my other pregnancies. Anyone out there have anything out of the ordinary going on with their bodies?

I currently have a sore throat and weird shooting boob pain so that's about it for me. Who knows. I said I wasn't going to symptom spot, but that lasted like one hour.

I'm about 3dpo but I'm TTC my first so not sure what to expect! :)

Yay a buddy! That's super exciting for you. I hate waiting these two weeks it's seriously awful. Lol. Are you over analyzing yet ? Haha.

I'm 3dpo today. I'm hoping to avoid testing till at least 12dpo but I have a stash of first response in my bathroom drawer that are calling to me :rofl: we are trying for baby number 4 so you think I'd be used to this wait but it's driving me insane already.

I'm going to test around 9 dpo. Which I know is really early, but with my others I had a faint positive at about 8 dpO and 9dpo. So I'm hoping that might be a trend. Not real sure it's my month though. We are taking a relaxed approach this go, and Im not sure I even hit my window this time. I had no signs of fertility at all. Usually get some. This time, nada.

I have a stash of Internet cheapies. I hear them calling my name sometimes...

Don't worry I will probably end up cracking around 6dpo which I know is far too early, and I've never gotten a bfp before AF was due in any of my healthy pregnancies but I just know I won't be able to resist. I am definitely a poas aholic lol

Lol yeaah me too. Seriously doubting it for me this cycle. I'm not temping so it's just an estimation as to when I ovulated. I can't seem to get a positive OPK but had O pains a few days ago. Well today I got a stronger OPK but there's NO other signs of ovulation at all. I have had like zero fertile CM at all this month and I always get that. So. I'm feeling very doubtful. ��

I had zero ovulation symptoms and negative ovulation tests the last two months but still got bfps, they unfortunately ended up in being chemicals but it shows you can still ovulate even with zero symptoms. Even though my body gave no signs my temps showed that I ovulated on the usual day. Don't lose hope yet.

I'm not hopeful this month either. I did get a positive test this month and temps showed I ovulated and we dtd at the perfect times but in all my bfps it's always been the months where we haven't timed it right where I've caught. So yea I'm not getting my hopes up.

I feel bad for my husband because he has to put up with all my "I think I'm pregnant this time! Wait no I'm not! But maybe! Oh crap AF..."

But I think he should feel more sorry for me because I'm the one that has to feel all the little twinges and aches to interpret! Haha.

Maryanne I noticed you homeschool! My oldest is 3 and we will starting down that path ourselves.

Haha my husband is used to it I think, before my daughter we were trying for 7/8 years :rofl: now we are trying for our third in 3 years. We must be crazy. Looks like your going for a close age gap too, my youngest is 6 months.

Will you? That's great, I love homeschooling. It so wonderful my children never having to leave me for school. I know it's not for everyone but I love my children always being with me. We are so close. Are you in the uk?

Yes. By my reckoning, it makes much more sense for me to change two little bottoms at the same time. :). My little one is 10 mos. I'll be having my 3rd c section this go. But I concur-- I do believe we are crazy, regardless of how rational I have made compounding the chaos. Ha ha.

I'm actually in the United States in Tennessee. I both attended the public school system and taught in it as well. My husband was homeschooled, and we just feel like it's the best fit for our family both for individualizing education and also doing what we feel like is best for our children in terms of their well-being. I am very much looking forward to it.

We have a ten year age gap between my son and my daughter then a 14 month age gap between my daughter and youngest son. The small age gap is my favourite. Although it's lovely to have big bro around to help. The few people who know we are trying think we are insane, but we can't wait.

I will have to have a section this time. I'm nervous and it did put me off ttc but I know it's for the best. My last son was born in 30 minutes at 9lbs2. Snapped my coccyx and left me with third degree tears and a torn cervix. I also have suffered with bad PTSD since. How have you found c sections? Is recovery hard?

That's lovely! We have lots of Homeschooling friends in America. Hoping to emigrate one day ourselves. Hopefully within the next few years. Home education isn't that popular over here, I feel a move to be surrounded by more likeminded people would be best for our family.

Any crazy symptoms yet? Tonight I've had some very odd cramping and stabbing cervix pains. Unusual at this point in my cycle but in my head I keep telling myself That it's too early.

I'm going to pre apologize for any oddities in this response because I am actually using a voice to text function on my phone instead of trying to type it out.

Before I comment on what this thread is actually intended for, homeschooling is not that popular here either. The general consensus around where I live is that homeschoolers have no social skills and go to school in their pajamas. I reckon it depends on what area one is from as to what sort of response you get. But, I'm also speaking to more of a stigma surrounding homeschooling and not necessarily acceptance as a whole. I will say many public school educators are not a fan, and that is from personal experience. I am a stay-at-home mom now, but my coworkers scoffed at the idea when I mentioned my interest in homeschooling my own children. But whatever. You got to do what you Gotta do.

Regarding the C-section: the C-section was not that bad. In fact, my most recent verse had far more troubling issues than my C-section such as mastitis, Norovirus, strep throat, and a few other sicknesses all within my first month with the new baby. It's not horrible; it is however major abdominal surgery. I would wager it is much better than the experience you just described! It's really not bad.

Is it really sharp sharp lightning feeling pains?

Even after last birth I'd still be keen to avoid the section but my consultant said it's for the best. I carry gbs too which wouldn't be an issue if I had slower labours but as they are too fast for antibiotics it's dangerous. My youngest son almost died from sepsis as spent weeks in intensive care so I know in my head a section is the right thing even though the thought scares me.

Yes, that totally describes it. Really sharp painful twinges. Is it even possible to get symptoms this early? It can't be right? Am I mad to be symptom spotting so soon?

Well, I don't think you and I will be very good for each other if you want me to talk sense into you. They before yesterday I was having those actually in my boobs and yesterday in the area you were describing. I have found it online lovingly referred to as lightning crotch. however, I have none of it today. So the optimist in me wants to say yes it could be something. The pessimist in me says: yeah it's just your monthly cycle

And the reason it excites me is because both of those things I experience with both of my other pregnancies

I'm glad it's not just me experiencing it. Makes me feel less crazy :rofl: I haven't had them in The tww as a symptom but I've experienced them after a bfp. I'm grasping at straws but it's going in my diary as a symptom lol

Are you lightheaded at all? I've been super woozy. I don't know why, but I know I'm not making it up. Could just be hormones in general

Im anaemic so lightheadedness is pretty standard for me. But if it's unusual for you then that's a good sign! I promised myself I'd be super relaxed this cycle. Didn't even make it past 4 days without turning into a crazy symptom spotter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"