2 lines?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I'm using the clearblue fertility monitor. I've had one low day and 2 high days. I'm on CD 8 and the monitor says high but there are two lines in the test stick :shrug:

Does that mean ovulation is nearing if the line closet to the pee gets darker?

I uploaded a pic of what it looks like..

I've heard that you get lines on the test stick but not sure what it means?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 7
The line at the bottom is the Estrogen line, it fades as the estrogen rises and the top line is your LH line which gets darker as it increases.

Once your bottom line is faint and your top line is dark you will get a peak on your monitor :)

I ovulate late, got my first high on cd13 and didn't get a peak until cd19. The highs looked a lot like the pic you posted but then quickly changed the day I got my peak so the second line was the dark one.

Good luck! Keep bd!!! Hope your peak comes soon! X

So I'm using the clearblue fertility monitor. I've had one low day and 2 high days. I'm on CD 8 and the monitor says high but there are two lines in the test stick :shrug:

Does that mean ovulation is nearing if the line closet to the pee gets darker?

I uploaded a pic of what it looks like..

I've heard that you get lines on the test stick but not sure what it means?

Hey yeah like the previous poster said there will always be two lines on the stick of the CBFM, I wouldn't try to interpret them, let the monitor do it for you :) when TTC DD1 I had 3 days of low, 15 days of highs and then just in time for my last 2 sticks I had my 2 peaks! I fell pregnant that cycle too :) it was my first cycle off the implanon after my withdrawal bleed.

Good luck x:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"