2 middle names

ajarvis

Reaction score
Anyone else do two middle names for their kids? Me and my brothers all have 2 middle names and my son does now as well he's:

Julian Donald Shane J

For this baby's middle names if it's a girl it'll be:

Mikala Tammy Pearl J

or

Mikala Pearl Tammy J

(The spelling of mikala may change)

Yes, we are planning 2 middle names for our baby if she's a girl. I am kind of afraid to post because I don't want it to get too popular, lol... But for a girl we want:

Claire Maria Grace H.

I really like Julian for a boy! I might steal that, hehe, j/k! We are undecided for a boy, but we have liked Liam, Joel and Evan... middle name has to be Donald for my husband's deceased Uncle... Evan we really like but aren't sure how well it doesn't go that great wiht our last name unfortunately so it probably won't make the cut. I really like:

Joel Donald H.

But we will see! :) And if by some miracle we get the twins I am hoping / praying for all of that will change. :)

I have 4 middle names =D
Im planning on giving my bean 2 as well

Cortana Autumn Ann

Aleister Matthew James

My baby girl is going to be Evie Sarah Mae. I wanted to use names from both sides of the family, mine and my OH. Her 1st name's changed a lot (she is definitely Evie now though), but her middle name has always been Sarah Mae :)

My kids all have Lee as there middle name because its my OH's name and it mean that when the girls marry, if they change there names they will still have a family name lol...

...anyway i like double middle names xxxxxx

With my Son Julian is just a name we like and Donald is my OH name, Shane is my uncle who passed away years ago. For this one the girl name we have chosen only Tammy has any meaning - my moms name. My OH wants the first name to be Pearl, but I don't lol.

We have NO ideas for a boys name!

my son has two

marcus keith sidney

granddads name

my daughter sabrina rose ann
nans names

I have a daughter with 2 middle names , her name is Ryen Madison Rose , and I also have a 15 year old daughter named Mikkaela , her middle name is Renee , I think having 2 middle names is neat .

My niece's name is Kaitlyn Grace Lee. I always thought that was pretty too.

One of Brooklynns middle names is Mckayla (spelled different though)
Her full name is Brooklynn Mckayla Anne H..

I can't remember the next girl name but it will have two middle names as well and so will a boy.

aww i would love two middle names but its hard enough thinkin for them for 1 baby never mind twins lol! it will be so confusing! x

I have 2 middle names, Amelia Rose D... W.... The D is my mom's last name, and the W is my dad's. They did it that way so I had both family's names but not a double last name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->