2 misscarrys

kelly brown

Reaction score
ji ladys i am after a bit off advice i had a missed miscarried at 6 weeks 3 days in april this year i found out 3 weeks ago i am prgenant again but once again i misscarry at 3 weeks i think its really bad that the doctor will NOT do test untill the 3rd misscarry i think its discussing the fact you have to go through it once let alone 3 times before you can get any answers to why does any one no or had test to find out why it happys we have been trying for 1 year now and every time be get good news it ends in terriable new my heart goes out to you all i no its a terriable thing to go through sending you :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

So sorry for your losses :hugs: I wish I had an answer for you... but from what I understand it seems miscarriage in the first 12 weeks is so common and usually doesn't indicate that there is any problem. It doesn't make it any easier though. :hug:

Hi hun

Firstly I am so sorry for your losses. Miscarriage is the most cruel thing that can happen to you.

I have recently had 2 missed miscarriages and I agree that having to go through a 3rd before they investigate is mad. I did go and speak to my GP to get some advice and she gave me lots of encouragement and told me that although it's not common to have 2 miscarriages, it does happen and there's nothing to suggest it would happen again.

I have started taking baby aspirin as it apparently helps women who suffer recurrent miscarriages.

Perhaps give yourself time to get over this. My head was in the shed for a while after both miscarriages.

:hug:

sorry for your loss xx

So sorry on your losses hun :( Its terrible that you have to have 3 before they look into it makes you mad .. I have lost 8 babies i dont bleed or have any pain they call mine uterine death/still birth and missed miscarraige

As there is always a heartbeat seen at 6wks and 7 wks and even 8wks sometimes and with my losses i have had there has been no HB at 8wks and 10wks this happend to me 8 times not forgetting one of my pregnancys was a blighted ovum . Its heartbreaking and really confusing when they tell you nothings wrong and all your tests are coming back normal :(

I am having a second opinon at another hospital and waiting for my blood results soon
so hoping they find somthing wrong and have good news for me fingers crossed X
I hope things work out for you and you go on to have a baby :)

:hugs:

sorry for you losess i am thinking a praying for you xx

I'm sorry hun. Sending you big :hug: and all my love and support.

Im so sorry for your losses. I also hate that they make you go thru with it 3 times b4 they test. I'm not even gonna say why I think that is.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->