2 missed periods, BFN, symptoms, TTC

sweetsage16

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

First time poster. A little history about me, my OH and I have been TTC (trying to conceive) on and off for a little over a year for our first, with no success. My periods always come between 28-30 days every month and I've never missed a period until recently.

May 21st was my last period but was nothing like my regular period. It was fairly light spotting for a day and a half where usually I have a heavy flow for 2-3 days and then it tapers off. Thought it seemed a bit strange so I took some HPT (home pregnancy test) and they were neg.

Next month (June), my period didn't show at all. I thought for sure we did it this time! Took several HPT, all negative. So I went to my regular doctor to get blood test which also came back neg (as well as rest of BW looking normal) & was told to make an appt with my OBGYN
smiley-undecided.gif
I did make an appt but she is very hard to get an appt with so I've been waiting and waiting for my appt which is this Thursday.

While I've been waiting for said appt I have now also missed July's period and all HPT (home pregnancy test) are still neg. The past month or so I've been having waves of nausea, backaches and I've been feeling fatigued, especially after doing anything physical, I feel like I need to sit down. The last week or so I've been feeling strange crampy/electric/bubbly feelings in my lower abdomen ESPECIALLY after intercourse and the last 3 times we have had sex, I had very light pink spotting when I wipe.

I feel like I'm going crazy and wanted to see if anyone could relate or had any advice?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"