2 months Late and I keep getting these!

NessFrench

Reaction score
currently 2 months late I have tested once a week for 3 weeks and keep getting this exact line no darker no light I have a doc appointment next wednesday what is going on?!

Attachments

• keep.jpg
    keep.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 99
This may just be my personal history clouding my vision but I'd be concerned about ectopic pregnancy. The line not getting darker means your HCG isn't rising, or at least isn't rising much. I'm glad you're speaking with your doctor and will hopefully get some answers. All the best to you! :hugs:

I don't see a line, but I am glad you're seeing your doctor soon so you can figure our what's going on with your cycle!

I see a line but don't really know why you would have no progression or it getting fainter. Could be a loss that your body hasn't expelled itself? Or like someone else said could be ectopic.

Sorry can't be any more help but good luck x

There's no progression I have had back pain and pain on my left side I really have no clue I just called to see if the doc wanted to see me sooner bec I'm freakin out a little myself lol

I would deff get seen sooner than another week especially if your having pain incase it is ectopic! X

Have you tried any other tests other than frers? X

No I haven't and that was my last frer the pains not bad I assumed it was prob a cyst but I called and told them whats going on and waiting on a call back

My friend had an ectopic pregnancy and her test was a faint positive and then went negative, even bloods at hospital were negative. Her pains were but down to ibs until one morning she was crippled with pain. She had ectopic and had to have her tubes removed, she was 8 weeks gone! Her pains were only mild to start with and then started to get back. They were surprised the baby grew that big!

I'm not saying this is happening to you just best to get checked out. X

ya def not anything to mess with I'm going for bloodwork now won't have results til tomorrow

I do see a line, but it's faint.

If you continue to have pain I'd consider going to the ER. The blood work from today is only going to be able to say whether you are or are not pregnant. They'd have to do another test in 48 hours to see the change in hormone levels to give information about possible ectopic.

gl and keep us posted

Ya its been there for 2-3 weeks now but looks exactly the same no change at all and considering if I was pregnant I would be 6 weeks I would think it would have showed but I will get my results from bloodwork tomorrow I kept my appointment for next wednesday but I may see him sooner depending on tomorrow

So I just looked at this test and completely negative how is that I wastold to disregard after 10mins the line came up within 3 any opinions???

Hoping you get some answers. How frustrating that must be. As if the tww isn't long enough!

UPDATE
Blood test was negative and there was no ovulation so I start Clomid tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back