2 more days until POAS!!!

blmcd08

Reaction score
I am 13 dpo today! I am waiting until Saturday to test... although I feel like I should test sooner just to be sure. I tested at 11 DPO and I got a BFN.. I am hoping I am not out yet..

Yesterday I started feeling rather ill, but I have chocked it up to a bug.. but I still don't feel 100%. I am hopeful but at the same time have and big weekend planned with alcohol as a big part of it... What do you guys think I should do? I don't know if I could stand another BFN! :(

hey hunny bun i know how u feel with the :bfn:!! they suck dont they!! im due for AF tomoz!!! :( but im looking on the bright side i have not had any af cramps or nothing sayin shes comin!!!! i done a test on 5dpo then at 10 and they were both :bfn: , going to wait till im late to test!! hehe but dont no if i can !! we are going to have to keep each other together xxxx :dust: to u xx

hey hunny bun i know how u feel with the :bfn:!! they suck dont they!! im due for AF tomoz!!! :( but im looking on the bright side i have not had any af cramps or nothing sayin shes comin!!!! i done a test on 5dpo then at 10 and they were both :bfn: , going to wait till im late to test!! hehe but dont no if i can !! we are going to have to keep each other together xxxx :dust: to u xx

I haven't had any cramps either... only a few after hubby and I DTD... sorry TMI Sore BB's that is the only other thing besides not feeling well that I have... Some pain once and a while on the sides of my abdomen but nothing cramp like... I just don't want to get my hopes up!:cry:

no i dont want to get my hopes up either, when is ur af due??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->