I am 13 dpo today! I am waiting until Saturday to test... although I feel like I should test sooner just to be sure. I tested at 11 DPO and I got a BFN.. I am hoping I am not out yet.. Yesterday I started feeling rather ill, but I have chocked it up to a bug.. but I still don't feel 100%. I am hopeful but at the same time have and big weekend planned with alcohol as a big part of it... What do you guys think I should do? I don't know if I could stand another BFN!