2 negative pregnany tests light bleed?

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by laurablu42, Jun 7, 2011.

1. laurablu42

laurablu42 mum to riley &pregnant #2

me and my oh have been having unprotected sex for about a year after me having the pill injection not trying but not preventing, i have been having regular periods but last month i had my normal period then 2 weeks late had 2 days of spotting which i thought may of been implant bleeding i then missed my period so did a test which was negative, waited then 5 days and took another which was negative again, then later started bleeding but very very lightly not even enough to wear a Tampax or pad just when i wiped for about 3 days on n off -- (sorry tmi) my periods are normally very regular and very heavy with lots of cramping
    does anyone think i may still be pregnant even tho the test said not?

2. lalitas charm

lalitas charm Mummy to Bethan & Piplet

hi, it is possible that you got a false negative and for some women it takes a long time for the BFP to come up. I'd test again and if you still get a neg then go speak to your gp as you're period is pretty late and they could do a blood test.

Keeping my fx for your BFP!

3. SyllyPoohBear

SyllyPoohBear Mother of 1 expecting # 2

I agree take a in a couple days or schedule to get a blood test. Good luck. XX