2 ovulations??

B0rn2bMum

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to forums and ttc!! I am 35 and have been trying for 3 months. I was put on clomid as my cycle is so irregular. This is my 2nd month of that. Last month my cycle was 23 days and I ovulated ( I think!) on cd 12. This month I had positive opk on cd9 (wed 9th) so we bd'd from then to yesterday (cd12) thinking that was this month done, then today I had a pain so did another opk and got a screaming pink line! So does that mean I ovulated on friday and today? Or will I in the next 2 days? I have had a cold so bbt has been messed up

Take a look at my chart; I am on tamoxifen this cycle and did OV more than once; I have also been on Clomid and both drugs can cause the release of more than one egg.

Good luck!

Take a look at my chart; I am on tamoxifen this cycle and did OV more than once; I have also been on Clomid and both drugs can cause the release of more than one egg.

Good luck!
I am new to all this, how can I look at your chart? I spoke to my consultant this morning and she said that you cannot ovulate twice ... There really does seem to be conflicting info around... So I shall continue to BD until I get my period... I think that's the safest option! Poor hubby!!

LOL...my doc said it's totally possible; I'm not sure that you need to DTD until AF...if you click on the link in my siggy that says "My OV Chart," you will see what I am talking about.

Finally I figured out how to see! I am on my iPhone and mobile view does not show the link... I had a look, but it's all so complicated. Did you ovulate on the red line then six days later? We have not BDd today which is really scary as we have every other day, to be honest we could do with a break! Are you in the us?

I think if you will O twice it is most common in 24 hours of each other. There was a study out a few years ago, about ovulating more than once per cycle - apparently 10 percent of the women studied did so. Not in a 24 hour span but a week or so apart. There also has been mention of this due to different fetal dating in ultrasounds of fraternal twins. Not common but it happens.

I think if you will O twice it is most common in 24 hours of each other. There was a study out a few years ago, about ovulating more than once per cycle - apparently 10 percent of the women studied did so. Not in a 24 hour span but a week or so apart. There also has been mention of this due to different fetal dating in ultrasounds of fraternal twins. Not common but it happens.

I hope so, my temp rose to 36.8 this morning, which is .2 higher than the last few and strangely .2 higher than my rise last month... So I am assuming that I have def ovulated now. Having a progesterone 21 test on Monday so I will know for sure... Fingers crossed! Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->