2 peaks in January, same thing happening this month why???

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies so I have been vlogging (video logging on youtube) my cycles because it is easier to remember how I feel etc

so January I got a peak on cycle day 18.. Followed by lots of pregnancys tests all saying negative and no af 14 days later so I took another digi opk and it said peak again...cd 31 followed by af 14 days later (long cycle of 45 days)

The same has happened this month too :( peak on cd19...we dtd a lot during that day but I am not getting my hopes up as I feel in 14 days time I will get another peak...

Who else has had 2 peaks in one month? This can't be a fluke now seeing as it has a pattern.... I feel disheartened :( xxx

If you have a history of long cycles I would consider medications to straighten them out. Also having an issue just occur could be indicative of a hormonal issue, maybe ask to have some blood work too? It's likely to see two peaks in a month, but over a 2-3 day time span. Let me see if I can come up with anything else for you

Opk test all look for a surge in lutenizing hormone to give you a smiley or positive result. The positive or smiley face doesn't mean you have ovulated necessarily but that you body is geared up to. So my guess is your first peak was a failed ovulation -hence no bfp and no af 14 days later and your second round of smiley faces was the real deal:wacko:

Chart your bbt so you can save money on opk and pregnancy test as you will know by your monthly patterns and current bbts if O is actually happening (or happened). Also like a pp said look into some of the great supplements the ladies on the forum use and shorten your cycles so you have more frequent chances to catch that eggy! Good luck!

Hi ladies thankyou for your advise. I spoke to my doctor and I am having some bloods taken on 6th march so after that I will make an appointment with her and talk more. I asked her if I would get put on any medication for it but she kinda said that we will wait to see what the blood work says first.

So confusing! I felt an achy twinge on my left side when I was at work on Monday so by some miracle I may have ovulated... Not sure though confusing isn't it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->