2 Periods in 1 month then nothing....

moncheri

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just wondering if anyone has experienced something similar?

I had a normal period at the end of may, then 10 days later experienced 2 days of 'brown blood'. I didn't think much of it and just noted it down.

I have now completely missed my period, If I go from my last normal period in may it has been 62 days.

I've taken a hpt a week ago which was negative, I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms.

My mother told me that she didn't find out about her pregnancy until 12 weeks! After three negative hpt's and a negative blood test. :wacko:

I had a blood test done three days ago but I was just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing?

Note: I have had regular periods since i stopped bc in February.

How long were you on bc for?
When I came off bc after taking it for 2 years, I had no af for 9 months. Its possible your body is trying to get back in the swing of things

I was on bc pills for 5 years, this is the first time I've ever missed a period before. The doctor wants me to have an ultrasound as well so I'm booked in for one on Monday, I really hope there's nothing wrong :/

I bled on and off for 6 weeks when I got pregnant with my son. I know I spotted around O time. It was a weird cycle for me, and I was even spotting before that (and I honestly don't think I would have noticed if I didn't check my cervix.

You could also have had an anovulatory cycle, are you temping?

I came off bc in February 2011 and had normal periods in the March, April and May. In the June I had a period and then another 2 weeks after which was mainly spotting. I didn't have a period then until January 2012!! And conceived my son after that cycle.

I guess it was my body getting used to the withdrawal of bc as I had been on it for approx 5 years non stop. And possibly the three normal periods were anovulatory cycles and withdrawal bleeds, well that's how my doctor described them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->