2 positive clear blue & digi, first response negative

maryanne1987

Reaction score
So confused what's going on. I got a bfp yesterday on a first response and a clear blue. Today I got another two positives on a clear blue, a 1-2 weeks on a digital but a negative first response. These tests were all done with the same urine. I'm so confused.

Attachments

• IMG_2242.jpg
    IMG_2242.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 119
If you've had a positive digital test then I'm sure it's safe to say that the FRER was a dud.. congratulations love x

Thank you. It's sent me into such a panic, even though I have other positive tests. Going to just try and forget about it now.

That's very strange. For me it's always the opposite, positive frer and a negative digi and blue dye clear blue. Frer is definitely more sensitive so thats so weird. I would re test with frer tomorrow and there should be a positive by then...

Always been the opposite for me too, but I've just taken another digi with fairly diluted urine and got another 1-2 so at the moment I'm not too concerned. Only thing I can think is that it's a faulty test.

Ugh, I'm sorry to hear of this, I can imagine the anxiety of it all... It does sound like the FRER is a dud. Try to not worry about it, as obviously there is HCG in your system. Contact FR and ask that they either refund for a faulty test, or send a new one. :hugs:

Thank you Alexas mommy. It's been such a stressful day. First response have always been so reliable for me and never had positive digis before a missed AF before but I'm trying not to overthink things and enjoy the moment.

I have heard that you shouldn't use the same cup of urine for several dip tests (not sure how reliable this is) but was the frer the last one you used? This could be the reason?

:flower:

I can't remember now, may have been. I know the digi was first. I have one more first response left in the pack. Going to try it in the morning and see what happens.

I can't remember now, may have been. I know the digi was first. I have one more first response left in the pack. Going to try it in the morning and see what happens.

I am sure it will be another BFP :)

I look forward to hearing the news! :)

Very strange!, Possibly got a bad batch of first response?. My first response had a good line on it when my digi was at 1-2 weeks. xx

It sounds like you have a dodgy test, those CB are definitely positive!

Definitely a dodgy test, couldn't sleep as I've been worrying about it, decided to take the one I have left early and got a nice bright line. I'm so relieved.

Congrats! Im glad you got it all sorted out! It can be a pain in the behind when your tests send out conflicting messages!

Magic! I knew it was a dud test!! I'm glad your mind it settled and you can enjoy this exciting feeling now xx

Thanks Bella! I'm going to try and relax now and take a step back from the testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->