2 positive tests but....

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Ok here is the situation. I have some tests that I got it bulk and they expired at the end of last month. I dipped 2 of them in the same test urine and both were positive. I used them a few days ago and both were negative. The positives were light in color but clearly there. I do plan to take a Digital test in the morning but I was wondering if anyone else had gotten a true positive off a very recently expired test. BTW I didnt know they were expired until now. June 2014 is the expiration date. Feeling slightly hopeful but Im worried that they are expired...

Expired tests are more likely to give false negatives - not false positives. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Thanks that's what I read. I did another 2 tests and both were again positive and then I did 2 water tests just to check and no line. I really think I may be PREGNANT! After 6 years it would be a great thing! Will test in the morning with a digital to be sure but I am more hopeful now! :dance:

Ok here are the pictures of the tests. I did let them dry some to make sure that I wouldn't get an evap on the water tests. The first two are the water tests and as you can see no lines at all. The bottom two are the actual tests and both are positive! I think I have my :bfp: :happydance:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 59
yep definitely congratulations :) x

I really hope so! After more than 6 years of trying and month after month of negative results I hope that this is the real deal! I am taking my digital in the morning before work... Keep your fingers crossed for me...

Ok so I couldn't wait and decided to do a digi tonight as I have 2... I guess I wont need the second one! Woke up the hubby to tell him... I cant believe it!

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 19
Oh WOW! That is amazing! Congrats and have a super h&h 9 months! XX

We are very happy but I dont think it has really hit me yet. I just realized I need to lay off the cokes... dang, that is my favorite. Oh well, on to the ginger ale!

6 years?? Congrats, so happy for you. How lovely after such a long time. I'm welling up its so lovely. Af must nearly be here for me to get emotional lol

Lol yea I am very happy. I actually woke up my hubby to tell him and he didnt remember it and sent me a text asking me if I had tested yet! Lol. I had to call him and remind him that I told him last night...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->