2 positives.. Which one is more likely right

glong88

Mummy to 2 boys and a princess
Reaction score
First positive opk attached from yesterday AM - clearly positive. Didn't dtd last night as oh felt unwell, so I've been annoyed since

Look another opk today, and again positive but so so so much darker on the test than yesterday's..

Is it more likely today's is positive? And although yesterday's looked the same and maybe darker it wasn't quite???

First photo on this post is yesterday's... Will post today's on the following post...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 20
Today's...?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 26
Today's is definitely the positive one so you should be ovulating anywhere for upto 48 hours from this test so still time to BD. I'd jump OH the first chance you get togs and then again tomorrow and the next day for good measure x

Today's is definitely the positive one so you should be ovulating anywhere for upto 48 hours from this test so still time to BD. I'd jump OH the first chance you get togs and then again tomorrow and the next day for good measure x

I no today's is, but yesterday was stronger too, not sure if picture shows it as well but it was certainly darker than control, but today's test is just so much more darker!!

Glad I did it now though as was gutted last night we didn't dtd so hopefully if he's better tonight it may not be to late after all

This is now, still so strong 7 hours after the other super strong one....

Wonder if I have ovulated yet...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 15
I sometimes get 2 days worth of positive OPKs. I generally ovulate the day after the last one. Do you take your temp? That's a sure fire way of confirming. Get BDing!

No not temping. I had a positive today to at 9am but negative by 3pm. When would you say I will o? We bedded last night that enough ??

Tough to know but based on how it normally works for me I'd say ovulating probably today (friday) or possible Thursday. If you BD yesterday sounds like the timing is just fine.
Good luck! I had my chemical just before yours so I've been keeping an eye on your posts. Hopefully I'm due to ovulate in next few days.

Well I got my first positive Tuesday, my last positive yesterday AM by the pm it was negative. We bedded Monday ( day before positive ) Tuesday day of the super strong positive and yesterday the day it turned from positive am to negative pm. Fingers crossed...

Sounds like you've covered your bases, senior you lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"