2 Under 2!! Eeeek!!

Hello!

I have a 14 month old and am 11 weeks pregnant, so there will be 22 months between mine! Eek! I've already sorted my pram lol bought an icandy apple (my current pram just broke) and am buying the stuff to convert it to a double pear. X

Im looking into the i candys! i love them! i might have to beg for it but if it means its easier then im getting it!!

buggie boards are little platforms that connect to the back of the push chair at the bottem that the child can jump on and hold the sides of the push chair when he gets tierd! they are good but only for around 4yrs upwards i would say but iv never used one as yet so not 100% sure!

x

no experience but my best friend got pregnant when her ds was 6 WEEKS old lol so less than one year between them and they are 8 and 7 now and she managed ok xxxx

Hi, I have a 4 1/2 month old and have just found out am around 10 weeks pregnant. Not happy about it if i'm honest because i'm so scared about how I will cope and worried that my little girl wont be able to get the attention she needs once I am further on and once the baby is here. Hope that I will come round to the idea soon :shrug:

Hi, I have a 12 month old and am roughly 5weeks pregnant.

I have to say, at first it is a lot to get use to, but i wish we decided to have our 3rd closer to our 2nd. Because my DS and DD are about 26 months apart, and they are best friends!!! I mean they love each other so much and do everything together, if we have one on one time with one of them and they get a prize or candy the one always looks out and want to get a extra for the other. I love it!!

Congrats! There will be 19 months between mine. I have a pal just about to move into 3rd tri, who will have a gap of 12 months - eek! x x

First off I am highly thinking of naming this baby I am pregnant with Isla if it's a girl, just working on convincing my dh lol
and secondly I'm there with you. I've had all mine close together.
My first and second are 23 months apart so my first was 14 months when I got pregnant, then when my second was 7 months old we tried again and got pregnant immediately (lost that one at 11 wks but became pregnant again the same month) so my second was 10 months old when I became pregnant with our third. He is now 18 months old and I am 5 weeks pregnant with our fourth. So between Nov 18 2006 and July 8 2012 we'll have 4 children, crazy lol We will have 4 children 5 1/2 and under.

My LO is 13 months and i am 12 weeks pregnant. There will be a gap of 19 months. I'm nervous and excited. I am hoping breastfeeding isn't too hard having a toddler wanting my attention all the time. With DS i was barely able to get myself breakfast without him squalking for more boobie lol

My LO is 13 months and i am 12 weeks pregnant. There will be a gap of 19 months. I'm nervous and excited. I am hoping breastfeeding isn't too hard having a toddler wanting my attention all the time. With DS i was barely able to get myself breakfast without him squalking for more boobie lol

Lol, it's tough but you find ways to make it work. A friend suggested to hide toys in the crack of the couch and when I was breastfeeding, take them out and let him play with them. Then every few days switch the toys out for some new ones so he doesn't get bored :) I wasn't able to get that far unfortunately because my supply dried up at around 8 weeks but it seemed like it would work. I plan on trying it this time around!

Hey, im expecting my 2nd probably almost at exactly the same time as you and our DD are only days apart!! I am bricking it if I'm honest... I can barely keep up with my toddler monster as it is now :D

Oh yeah what a coincidence :- ) It is pretty scary stuff though, isn't it! We will manage though, you always do dont you!!

x

Hi, I have a 4 1/2 month old and have just found out am around 10 weeks pregnant. Not happy about it if i'm honest because i'm so scared about how I will cope and worried that my little girl wont be able to get the attention she needs once I am further on and once the baby is here. Hope that I will come round to the idea soon :shrug:

Wow that is very close! I wasn't happy to begin with and I still have days where I really regret getting pregnant! And I'm sure you will get used to it soon! Its just a massive shock to begin with!

x

First off I am highly thinking of naming this baby I am pregnant with Isla if it's a girl, just working on convincing my dh lol
and secondly I'm there with you. I've had all mine close together.
My first and second are 23 months apart so my first was 14 months when I got pregnant, then when my second was 7 months old we tried again and got pregnant immediately (lost that one at 11 wks but became pregnant again the same month) so my second was 10 months old when I became pregnant with our third. He is now 18 months old and I am 5 weeks pregnant with our fourth. So between Nov 18 2006 and July 8 2012 we'll have 4 children, crazy lol We will have 4 children 5 1/2 and under.

I love the name Isla (obviously) and I am always getting people telling me how nice her name is :flower:

Blimey you have had them close together! You have pretty much been pregnant for 4 years!

They will be really close when they are older! My OH has 3 other brothers and they are all between the ages of 26 and 31 and they are all so close! Its really nice to see.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"