2 under 2

oliv

Reaction score
We found out last night we are expecting baby number two, im for weeks pregnant (not confirmed by doctor yet).

We have a little girl who is 7 months old so we will have two under two.

Anybody else here so quickly after the last one?

Congratulations oliv!! We found out we were expecting when our DS was seven months also! I'm nervous at the idea of 2 under 2 but many have done it before and will do it after :) I hope they will be best friends!

How are you feeling? Is your SO excited?

Congratulations oliv!! We found out we were expecting when our DS was seven months also! I'm nervous at the idea of 2 under 2 but many have done it before and will do it after :) I hope they will be best friends!

How are you feeling? Is your SO excited?

I feel the same excited for them to be best friends hopefully :haha: DFs sister is 10 weeks pregnant so they will be close together too :cloud9:

Aw that's lovely! How fun!! I have a bunch of nieces and nephews close in age and they are best friends, having sleepovers etc. It's so nice!!

Aw that's lovely! How fun!! I have a bunch of nieces and nephews close in age and they are best friends, having sleepovers etc. It's so nice!!

yeah between us we have 13 nieces and nephews all close in age :thumbup:

We have been trying 4 months for this one so we are over the moon

Congratulations, I'm 12 weeks with #2 and will have a 19 month age gap between them, I'm excited but slightly nervous too xxx

Hi DS is 10 months and I'm nearly 12 weeks so will be 18 months between them, we wanted it this way as DD is coming 6 so wanted someone closer to DS ages

I always wanted my first two to be close in age

It can be challenging at times, but it's so sweet once your youngest gets to the age where s/he can play with older sibling!

I find it's more challenging with two under two going out and running errands in public. But, it's totally doable! Staying home isn't nearly as bad, especially if you have a helping hand every now and then.

We found out that we are expecting and our DS just turned 10 months yesterday! :)

I'm expecting my 3rd and DD is 6 months. She will be 14 months when her brother or sister is born. Between her and her half brother there is 7 years.... so wanted something a bit closer this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->